The Referees tried on the last Vikes drive

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I loved the way that McCarthy made it a point to mention that the questionable calls were a credit for our offense to overcome. I felt it was pretty clever way to candidly make mention of something that the refs should never have gotten away with. I'm hoping it somehow gets disciplined by the league office. Being so obviously unfair isn't anything a fair-minded NFL should permit. Hopefully, it won't be ignored by the league office. Rightfully, fair is fair.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yep, as always their little conspiracy makes no sense in light of the no-call on LVE’s late hit out of bounds or the barrage of penalties the Vikes had on their last drive.

It definitely didn't appear an accident that so many absurd calls were being directed against the Cowboys at a crucial point when they were taking over the game. It seems anything but accidental when a corps of refs start favoring the Vikings with their calls when they were in such an obvious danger of losing. Here's hoping it doesn't escape the scrutiny of the league hierarchy. It can't serve the NFL well to allow it to continue uncorrected.

plymkr

Reaction score
I loved the way that McCarthy made it a point to mention that the questionable calls were a credit for our offense to overcome. I felt it was pretty clever way to candidly make mention of something that the refs should never have gotten away with. I'm hoping it somehow gets disciplined by the league office. Being so obviously unfair isn't anything a fair-minded NFL should permit. Hopefully, it won't be ignored by the league office. Rightfully, fair is fair.
I like how he cleverly got a jab in about the calls but did it in a way were he won't be fined.

Lol, more and more McCarthy is growing on me.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
No you didn't see it wrong. How can they call these personal fouls on us but ignore Lamb getting choked after the play ended?
I kinda liked Harrison Smith as a player until I saw that play. I doubt that they swapped jerseys after the game. It's crazy that not a peep about it was mentioned by those 2 knuckleheads calling the game.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
If the refs wanted to change the outcome they could've easily done it.

Grow up. This tinfoil hat nonsense is tedious.

^ This

They could have easily called that out of bounds push by #55 then.

CWR

Reaction score
At one point it looked like the tackler had his arm around CeeDee's neck not letting him up. Did I see this wrong?

No, it made me furious too. You could see Lamb trying to get him off his neck and the defender was yanking on him. It was completely unnecessary, dirty and worse than anything they called on us. As usual the refs are asleep at the wheel when it comes to calling it on the opposition. I'm so sick of the one sided bs. It doesn't even out either, the calls in our favor were much less significant.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Gregory gets dirty treatment from the refs. Goodell must be butt hurt that Randy is playing and excelling after the league tried so hard to ban him.

Paradox

Reaction score
I think they should show Gregory a video clip of those bs personal fouls before each game then turn him loose. He plays so much better when he's pissed off.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
If the refs wanted to change the outcome they could've easily done it.

Grow up. This tinfoil hat nonsense is tedious.

You have a hard time seeing patterns, don’t you? Most people complaining about “tinfoil hat nonsense” suffer from massive cognitive dissonance.

terra

Reaction score
It was noted by many that Romo got fewer roughing the passer calls than any other QB during his career. Now Dak has had how many? one or two? And this game there should have been at least 2 called for late hits on Cooper.

This has been going on for over 10 years and yet some still claim nothing fishy is going on. Its clear to me that the league has made it clear that protecting the Cowboys QB is not a priority unlike virtually all other QBs.

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't think it is directed at the Cowboys. The refs are bad all over the league. The inconsistency of calling penalties is the problem. The penalty on Basham was clearly not a penalty.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
No, it made me furious too. You could see Lamb trying to get him off his neck and the defender was yanking on him. It was completely unnecessary, dirty and worse than anything they called on us. As usual the refs are asleep at the wheel when it comes to calling it on the opposition. I'm so sick of the one sided bs. It doesn't even out either, the calls in our favor were much less significant.
What makes it really bad is when you watch the replay you see that there was a cameraman like 10 feet away pointed right at them. How much you want to bet that Smith doesn't get fined for it. They fined Lamb for waving at a defender that gives him a late shove though...

shabazz

Reaction score
The fact that so many see this in both losses and WINS, make this more than a paranoid conspiracy theory’s

People who aren’t seeing it don’t want to see it.

We’ve seen way bigger conspiracies revealed in just the last few years.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Come on now 3 personal fouls in one drive is ridiculous. They weren't even fouls, just ticky tacky nonsense to help Vegas.

It was so ridiculous that NBC's ref guru almost lost it on that Basham flag. Unfortunately for him, I'm pretty sure that he didn't know that he was still 'live'. When a former ref is laughing at his 'brothers', you know they were bad.