The Schedule Really Helped Us Immensely and Nice

cowboys2233

Reaction score
First, we get the bye as late as possible -- it could not have come at a better time. Then we get a tough game right after getting completely rested (Commanders) and then two relatively easy games.

But don't forget -- one of those games is on Thanksgiving, so before we go into the toughest part of our schedule, we get nine days to heal, a nice little mini-bye before the final four-game stretch.

And a healthy Cowboys team is a real headache for the rest of the league.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys have already proven there aren't any relatively easy games for them. But if they take care of business then they should be on a roll come December.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Immensely and nice? Or Immensely and nicely? Or just immensely?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
totally agree, the Commanders play seattle before we do, and next best thing about this schedule of thanksgiving game

we will get 3 days of rest after thanksgiving, to rest up for pittsburgh, and pittsburgh plays new england before they play us, so yes, this schedule is tough in december, but this is maybe what we need to toughen us up and get ready for the run

let the giants get all the hype, the pro bowl honors, let them get the big head, adn let us run under the radar and sneak up on teams, till we get it all together,

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I just hope they are ready for San Fran.

They are playing good ball right now and Shaun Hill is playing at a very nice level.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Jammer;2426845 said:
The Cowboys have already proven there aren't any relatively easy games for them. But if they take care of business then they should be on a roll come December.

i.e. St. Louis

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2426840 said:
I hope the players are not saying easy. We need to look at every game as dangerous.

Bingo. The 49ers can score points can't be taken lightly. This will make the 49ers season and would bury us if they beat us. We can't play their record, we have to play the team on the field.

StylisticS

Reaction score
This game does concern because of the emotional high. This will be an interesting mental test. If they can keep that under wraps, they should win this game and they should beat Seattle. First things first, beat the whiners.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Yeah these next two games are more of a test than most people realize. This will test whether the team will get complacent again, or be ready to play every week no matter who the opponent is.

I actually fear the bad teams more than the good teams this year. I'm still gun shy after that Ram game.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
theogt;2426847 said:
Immensely and nice? Or Immensely and nicely? Or just immensely?

Shades of the great Leotis Brown, there... :laugh2:

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
i don't see any game as EASY. SF can gash our D badly and seattle pretty much owns us (sure mostly in sea but still) in recent times. plus we lost to StL and almost CIN.

plus romo (our best player) is still hurt.

come on.

cowboys2233;2426794 said:
First, we get the bye as late as possible -- it could not have come at a better time. Then we get a tough game right after getting completely rested (Commanders) and then two relatively easy games.

But don't forget -- one of those games is on Thanksgiving, so before we go into the toughest part of our schedule, we get nine days to heal, a nice little mini-bye before the final four-game stretch.

And a healthy Cowboys team is a real headache for the rest of the league.