The Security Guard Decided To Press Charges On Zeke After All **merged**

aria

Reaction score
Lol. This dude just came out to the world and showed how much of a punk he is. Looking for that money and everyone can see right through it. Should’ve pressed charges at the beginning if he felt that way.
TBH, sounds to me like he wanted Zeke to be punished by the NFL and when that didn’t happen then he did what he’s doing now.

The argument could easily go the other way. The kid was offended and po’d that he was pushed down in public but didn’t want to make a big deal of it so he decided to let the NFL handle it assuming there would be a fine or suspension. When neither of those happened, he felt that the NFL dropped the ball and it was a slap in the face that a player could do that without repercussions. Since the NFL didn’t act, he took matters into his own hands.

I’m not saying he’s not out for money but I can see it both ways. If he was solely out for money why didn’t he press charges originally?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
TBH, sounds to me like he wanted Zeke to be punished by the NFL and when that didn’t happen then he did what he’s doing now.

The argument could easily go the other way. The kid was offended and po’d that he was pushed down in public but didn’t want to make a big deal of it so he decided to let the NFL handle it assuming there would be a fine or suspension. When neither of those happened, he felt that the NFL dropped the ball and it was a slap in the face that a player could do that without repercussions. Since the NFL didn’t act, he took matters into his own hands.

I’m not saying he’s not out for money but I can see it both ways. If he was solely out for money why didn’t he press charges originally?
He didn't know any better til an attorney got a hold of him with an opportunity?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Funny stuff. Zeke not giving dude no paper. And this lil dude calls himself a football player...never meet a real one that graced the gridiron who would pull this weak crap...then got his Pops playing tough guy, lol. Entertaining skit they put together.

aria

Reaction score
He didn't know any better til an attorney got a hold of him with an opportunity?
Huh? I just don’t understand that if he were out for the money then why didn’t he press charges initially? So coincidentally, an attorney came along months after the incident and after it was revealed Zeke wouldn’t be punished that he decided to go for the money grab when he’s said all along he just wanted a sincere apology? Doesn’t make much sense.

Corso

Reaction score
Huh? I just don’t understand that if he were out for the money then why didn’t he press charges initially? So coincidentally, an attorney came along months after the incident and after it was revealed Zeke wouldn’t be punished that he decided to go for the money grab when he’s said all along he just wanted a sincere apology? Doesn’t make much sense.
Makes total sense if the kid is a naive idiot and it took an attorney to approach him saying "You can make some money off of this, kid! He just admitted a wrong-doing!".
I don't see what's so mind-blowing about this.
I run into idiots every day that don't do what's obvious to others.

kumizi

Reaction score
My favorite part is that he said all he wanted was an apology, didn't get satisfied and is now suing...Lol.
Well maybe Zeke should've just apologized. I know this is a crazy outside the box idea for some Cowboys fans.

aria

Reaction score
I'd like to know what he claims his damages are? Judge Judy would laugh him out of her court.
I don’t know if there has to be damages, you can’t just walk around pushing people down and not expect to get in a fight or sued unless you’re in a mosh pit.

aria

Reaction score
Makes total sense if the kid is a naive idiot and it took an attorney to approach him saying "You can make some money off of this, kid! He just admitted a wrong-doing!".
I don't see what's so mind-blowing about this.
I run into idiots every day that don't do what's obvious to others.
Again, I could see it both ways. If he truly wanted money he would have been all over it right off the bat in hopes that Zeke/Jerry would settle out of court before the NFL got involved, not wait until after.

Let me ask you this, in what scenario wouldn’t it be about the money? If he sued right off the bat everyone would accuse him of wanting money. Now he waits until Zeke isn’t punished and it’s about the money. There’s no way this kid could sue without having people accusing him of it all being about the money.

Corso

Reaction score
Again, I could see it both ways. If he truly wanted money he would have been all over it right off the bat in hopes that Zeke/Jerry would settle out of court before the NFL got involved, not wait until after.

Let me ask you this, in what scenario wouldn’t it be about the money? If he sued right off the bat everyone would accuse him of wanting money. Now he waits until Zeke isn’t punished and it’s about the money. There’s no way this kid could sue without having people accusing him of it all being about the money.
I make no certain claims, I'm just saying he could be a dummy that knew no better until someone stepped up to the plate and told him better.
It kind of happens, you know?
My goodness, I can't tell you how many times I've had to tell someone "Why didn't you do something right then? Or earlier?".

You think there aren't people out there that just know no better? The kid is obviously no Rhodes Scholar.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
This little snowflake pressing charges now does not change any facts regarding the incident. None at all. The NFL apparently investigated and found no reason for any punishment. Pressing charges now (almost certainly to try to get some money) does not change a single thing as far as the facts go. If a suspension wasn’t warranted previously, it isn’t now. Pressing charges does not change a single fact. What was in the video hasn’t changed just because the guy wants some money. This should definitely not change the NFL’s stance and if it does, Goodell will have some explaining to do.

Last edited:

Techsass

Reaction score
Yeah, nobody pushed nobody down.
I do not know of your nativity, but in proper society, that action is called assault.
If I push you down in public, that is assault. Once you stop crying you can call police and I would, for good reasons, be held liable. But that is my world, not yours.
Wait a minute...are you saying you don't live in Texas?

We have our social rules, but the kid's infraction is much worse than Zeke's. To be clear, the kid started off OK and Zeke was absolutely wrong, but then he let the ambulance chasers sucker him into swallowing all of his pride for a dollar.

Last edited: