The simple truth of Dak Prescott

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
So many threads with wasted energy going around and round when none of that matters.

There are basic truths fans will simply have to come to grips with.

Dak Prescott will likely not earn less than 30M per year(AAV) at any point over the next 8 or 9 seasons. --as a side note Gary Myers was in Dallas before NY and his take was simply false and silly but pandering to Giants fans makes sense in that market. He was second rate here and that has continued on in NYC. You can safely say stupid things that will never be dis-proven and Dak isn't going to be a Free Agent anytime soon to make Gary apologize for his pandering.

Dak Prescott will almost assuredly end his career as the all-time Dallas Cowboys passing leader. He averages almost 250 yards per game passing. That's significantly higher than Romo who was the best of anyone with 20+ starts. Dak was over 300 yards per game last year.

Dak Prescott will likely end up with at least the second most wins in Cowboys history. At this pace, 10 wins a season, he'd pass Tony Romo on his next deal be it 4 years or anything greater. Troy would take him 6 seasons, Roger 5. Troy only had 27 wins through 4 full NFL seasons. Dak is on a pace 13 wins ahead of that. Romo had 6 wins at this age.

Dak Prescott had holes in his game prior to 2019. He would get lazy with footwork and throw some inaccurate passes. He fumbled a bit too much. But 2019 showed a drastic improvement in those areas. And why not. He is using Tom Brady's personal QB coach for development. In 2019 he performed at a rate that was elite. He was a top 5 passer for 2019. His weapons and offense got better this off-season. Potentially markedly so.

Anyone with actual intellect has already grasped all these things. They are completely confused by the so very awful "Dak isn't good" takes. It is really hard to tell if the authors of those takes are trolls, just dumb as dirt, hurt Romo-stans or some other weird affliction. If you hold such a weird opinion perhaps ask yourself to which group you belong and see about removing yourself. Because you are talking out of your butt about our franchise QB.

foofighters

Reaction score
So many threads with wasted energy going around and round when none of that matters.

Dak Prescott will likely not earn less than 30M per year(AAV) at any point over the next 8 or 9 seasons. --as a side note Gary Myers was in Dallas before NY and his take was simply false and silly but pandering to Giants fans makes sense in that market. He was second rate here and that has continued on in NYC. You can safely say stupid things that will never be dis-proven and Dak isn't going to be a Free Agent anytime soon to make Gary apologize for his pandering.

Dak Prescott will almost assuredly end his career as the all-time Dallas Cowboys passing leader. He averages almost 250 yards per game passing. That's significantly higher than Romo who was the best of anyone with 20+ starts. Dak was over 300 yards per game last year.

Dak Prescott will likely end up with at least the second most wins in Cowboys history. At this pace, 10 wins a season, he'd pass Tony Romo on his next deal be it 4 years or anything greater. Troy would take him 6 seasons, Roger 5. Troy only had 27 wins through 4 full NFL seasons. Dak is on a pace 13 wins ahead of that. Romo had 6 wins at this age.

Dak Prescott had holes in his game prior to 2019. He would get lazy with footwork and throw some inaccurate passes. He fumbled a bit too much. But 2019 showed a drastic improvement in those areas. And why not. He is using Tom Brady's personal QB coach for development. In 2019 he performed at a rate that was elite. He was a top 5 passer for 2019. His weapons and offense got better this off-season. Potentially markedly so.

Anyone with actual intellect has already grasped all these things. They are completely confused by the so very awful "Dak isn't good" takes. It is really hard to tell if the authors of those takes are trolls, just dumb as dirt, hurt Romo-stans or some other weird affliction. If you hold such a weird opinion perhaps ask yourself to which group you belong and see about removing yourself. Because you are talking out of your butt about our franchise QB.
I seriously care for none of what you posted. All Dak has ever done is say the right thing and act the right way. Now all of a sudden the issue is the length of his contract (rumor). Cowboys want 5 years and he wants 4...again, rumor. If this is, in fact, true, why does Dak want less years? I thought this was where he wanted to be? In the end, it's all about your actions and currently his actions seem to be different from what he's been saying since he's put the Star on...

Honestly, the whole thing is boring. A rich owner disagreeing with a rich athlete about a few million when they are both making millions. I think the NFL needs a year off and to see that the fans can and will find something else to spend their time and money on. It's getting to the point where who wants to $500 on nosebleeds, $10 hotdogs and $10 beers. I'll go ride my Harley instead...

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Opinions abound as to what to think, say or do, with this Dak deal being such a drag.
All I know is that I'll be tremendously relieved when all the controversy is over. :facepalm:

Everyone and his daddy has their point of view. In the end, will it really even matter?

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I seriously care for none of what you posted. All Dak has ever done is say the right thing and act the right way. Now all of a sudden the issue is the length of his contract (rumor). Cowboys want 5 years and he wants 4...again, rumor. If this is, in fact, true, why does Dak want less years? I thought this was where he wanted to be? In the end, it's all about your actions and currently his actions seem to be different from what he's been saying since he's put the Star on...

Honestly, the whole thing is boring. A rich owner disagreeing with a rich athlete about a few million when they are both making millions. I think the NFL needs a year off and to see that the fans can and will find something else to spend their time and money on. It's getting to the point where who wants to $500 on nosebleeds, $10 hotdogs and $10 beers. I'll go ride my Harley instead...
You are a very small minority. People wouldn't boycott the NFL if their life depended on it. They'd die if it allowed them to watch football.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score

my dude as is always the case, you could have done anything else but responded here which suggests you are incorrect about ignoring actual games....

facts are facts and the prices will only go up and players salaries only rise.
if you can't deal with that then yes doing anything other than posting about sports seems a good choice for you.

Big_D

Reaction score
Not really he just voiced his opinion.
Which he is allowed to do here.

"Anyone with actual intellect" lol That's voicing his opinion?

They played from behind the majority of the season. Everyone all enamored with skewed numbers! 4 TDS on that final week none the week before. what a show when you’re already sitting home. Pad those stats for the new contract and some will still talk about how amazing you are. It worked like a charm! Some internet tough guys even still use the term stan? lol That's hilarious!!

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score

LOL... stop reading here, as the lazy troll can't even validate his bizarre statistical claims. This is easily one of the worst Dak-panic posts that's come out since the Dalton signing. LOL.