The so-called experts love to say the Cowboys could easily be 0-3

blueblood70

Reaction score
LOL. So logic isn't a strong suit?

already responded within this post far too many times, not repeating myself

gets pas the neediness to have someone have to agree with you..

browns talk next

Sydla

Reaction score
We could just as easily be 3-0 despite extremely sloppy play.

No, we could not.

Again. Our one win came on the back of one flukey play. One Falcon player not going stupid and this team is 0-3.

To be 3-0............ even with the Gallup catch, we would have needed a FG to tie. Then go out there and win in OT, which is no given. And on top of that, we'd have to do it twice because in the Seattle game, a TD only gets us to OT as well. So many more things had to go right in those losses for us to get a win as opposed to just one thing that had to go wrong for us to lose to Atlanta.

The point in all of this is that at the end of the day, when the media says we are close to being 0-3, the underlying point is that we have not been very good to date overall as a team. The offense turned the ball over a ton in one game. The defense has gotten shredded for large portions of games. The special teams has been pretty inconsistent. That's the point analysts in the media are making.

People who think we could easily be 3-0, likely have an inflated view of where this team is at this point in time.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
In the rams game, if the catch had stood, would prefer to have gone for the win because there were still time left. A tie then OT would not have trust that.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I'm not so sure it takes an expert to say we could be 0-3. Isn't it pretty much anyone with a pulse that sees that is the case?
Sure, we could have won the Rams or Seahawks games, but were outplayed in both

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Take Gallup bull**** call away from the Rams. Did you watch the Packers game? The Wr pushed off and scored a td and it was good. It was way more blatant than what Gallup did. Take away 2 Dak turnovers and we win that game. Atlanta turnovers saved their butt or we blow them out. 3-0 could easily have happened as 0-3.

Stop dreaming. And dont hang your fate on ref calls.

This team was destroyed by Wilson and they had no chance against the Rams. Doesnt matter if the score was close. The nfl is the new nba. Every game comes down to the last drive.

The point is this is a below average team. Heck the Rams are not a good team and we got our butt kicked by them. Our expectstions are higher, arent they ?

We are discussing division winning. But then what ? This team will be one and done. And as a 8-8 or maybe even 7-9 team that wins the nfc east we are the joke of the nfl.

Blue64

Reaction score
The so called experts love to say “The Cowboys could easily be 0-3, but they rarely say they could easily be 3-0. Why is that? How can they be taken seriously when their topics are always the same 4 or 5 topics?

Brady’s the GOAT
Lebron’s the GOAT
The most current trendy sports drama
Non sports crap
Dallas sucks

Rinse, repeat!
Is that not true or do you see something that we are all missing?
If it wasn’t for the Falcons self destructing as they did again in Chicago, we would be 0-3

so it wasn’t so much the cowboys being resilient as the falcons gifting them a win just like they did the bears

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
No, we could not.

Again. Our one win came on the back of one flukey play. One Falcon player not going stupid and this team is 0-3.

To be 3-0............ even with the Gallup catch, we would have needed a FG to tie. Then go out there and win in OT, which is no given. And on top of that, we'd have to do it twice because in the Seattle game, a TD only gets us to OT as well. So many more things had to go right in those losses for us to get a win as opposed to just one thing that had to go wrong for us to lose to Atlanta.

The point in all of this is that at the end of the day, when the media says we are close to being 0-3, the underlying point is that we have not been very good to date overall as a team. The offense turned the ball over a ton in one game. The defense has gotten shredded for large portions of games. The special teams has been pretty inconsistent. That's the point analysts in the media are making.

People who think we could easily be 3-0, likely have an inflated view of where this team is at this point in time.
I deal with reality and yes, we could’ve easily won both of those games despite playing sloppy football. It’s a fact. You can ignore it if you do desire, but it’s still a fact.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Stop dreaming. And dont hang your fate on ref calls.

This team was destroyed by Wilson and they had no chance against the Rams. Doesnt matter if the score was close. The nfl is the new nba. Every game comes down to the last drive.

The point is this is a below average team. Heck the Rams are not a good team and we got our butt kicked by them. Our expectstions are higher, arent they ?

We are discussing division winning. But then what ? This team will be one and done. And as a 8-8 or maybe even 7-9 team that wins the nfc east we are the joke of the nfl.
Is 21 your age or I.Q.? Asking for a friend.

ESisback

Reaction score
Because absent one of the craziest onside kick success stories ever the Cowboys would, in fact, be 0-3.
Yes, and despite our injury problems, new coach and scheme, and very little prep time, we’re also a handful of fluke plays away from 3-0!

Glass half empty, glass half full.

ESisback

Reaction score
Is that not true or do you see something that we are all missing?
If it wasn’t for the Falcons self destructing as they did again in Chicago, we would be 0-3

so it wasn’t so much the cowboys being resilient as the falcons gifting them a win just like they did the bears

The only way I can explain it for you: Success and failure can be separated by the tiniest of margins. There are valid REASONS for these margins. Some people like to remain positive and enjoy football, and others are more comfortable worrying and being dissatisfied. I’m glass half full, and you sound like glass half empty.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I dont listen those experts. I gather the facts, watch the games and form my own opinion. The Cowboys are 1-2 and dam lucky they arent 0-3. That being said this team looks reckless and undisciplined on both sides of the ball. Busted plays on defense and turnovers on offense. Daks red zone woes continue even though he has big yardage. If the Cowboys lose to the browns this weekend it wouldnt be a big surprise. McCarthy is not looking like the answer. This is exactly why I wanted Jerry to hire a tough hard nose defensive coach.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I dont listen those experts. I gather the facts, watch the games and form my own opinion. The Cowboys are 1-2 and dam lucky they arent 0-3. That being said this team looks reckless and undisciplined on both sides of the ball. Busted plays on defense and turnovers on offense. Daks red zone woes continue even though he has big yardage. If the Cowboys lose to the browns this weekend it wouldnt be a big surprise. McCarthy is not looking like the answer. This is exactly why I wanted Jerry to hire a tough hard nose defensive coach.
with a little luck they could also be 3-0 its very easy to make that leap..

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The so called experts love to say “The Cowboys could easily be 0-3, but they rarely say they could easily be 3-0. Why is that? How can they be taken seriously when their topics are always the same 4 or 5 topics?

Brady’s the GOAT
Lebron’s the GOAT
The most current trendy sports drama
Non sports crap
Dallas sucks

Rinse, repeat!

If you been here long enough, you know the cowboys lose a lot of close games, and all this they can be easily 3-0 stuff just doesn't fit when we have a history of being inconsistent. We've seen enough of the Cowboys this season to know that at the moment they are not a playoff team.