The so-called experts love to say the Cowboys could easily be 0-3

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Who cares. Come Monday morning Dallas will be 2 - 2 while Philly remains winless. BOOM!
Why? We have the #1 offense with a MASH unit OL! The defense could be better, but we ARE missing several starters!
Come on Em. His play calling is notorious. If he hadn't taken out our two top WR's on 4th & goal in Philly last season w/both the game & division on the line we wouldn't have lost.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
The so called experts love to say “The Cowboys could easily be 0-3, but they rarely say they could easily be 3-0. Why is that? How can they be taken seriously when their topics are always the same 4 or 5 topics?

Brady’s the GOAT
Lebron’s the GOAT
The most current trendy sports drama
Non sports crap
Dallas sucks

Rinse, repeat!

Because of all the talk about big Mike and how he was going to fix Jason’s mess.

Sydla

Reaction score
If Gallup doesn’t get called for PI then we could have won

if the defense couldve held vs seattle we win

we could be 3-0

however were 1-2 thats just right for the level of play weve seen

How do you know we would have won if not for the OPI? Likely, we would have had to kick a FG and that gets us to OT. How do you know for sure we would have won in OT?

Sydla

Reaction score
Actually you’re wrong. We took the lead in the Seattle game with 4 minutes to go. Had we stopped Seattle on ONE play when it was fourth down, we win. In the Rams game, had the bogus PI penalty not been called, we at least tie the game and very well could’ve won it. End of story.

"Very well could have won it". You are proving my point. Maybe we could have won the Rams game. No one denies that. But there's an equal chance even in tying, we would have lost in OT. So you can't count that as an easy win like you are trying to do.

We know if the Falcons game ended with them recovering that onsides kick, the game was over.

And no, if we stop them on 4th down in the Seattle game, we don't necessarily still win. There was still over 2:30 on the clock and the Seahawks had timeouts and a two minute warning to get the ball. All they needed to was get a FG to win. So if we give them the ball back with 1:30 or so left after the 2 minute warning and using their TOs, you banking on this defense preventing them from not getting into FG range?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
man_file_1055183_conspiracy-640_s640x427.jpg.cf.jpg

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The so called experts love to say “The Cowboys could easily be 0-3, but they rarely say they could easily be 3-0. Why is that? How can they be taken seriously when their topics are always the same 4 or 5 topics?

Brady’s the GOAT
Lebron’s the GOAT
The most current trendy sports drama
Non sports crap
Dallas sucks

Rinse, repeat!
and they could as easily be 3-0.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
"Very well could have won it". You are proving my point. Maybe we could have won the Rams game. No one denies that. But there's an equal chance even in tying, we would have lost in OT. So you can't count that as an easy win like you are trying to do.

We know if the Falcons game ended with them recovering that onsides kick, the game was over.

And no, if we stop them on 4th down in the Seattle game, we don't necessarily still win. There was still over 2:30 on the clock and the Seahawks had timeouts and a two minute warning to get the ball. All they needed to was get a FG to win. So if we give them the ball back with 1:30 or so left after the 2 minute warning and using their TOs, you banking on this defense preventing them from not getting into FG range?
You’re arguing just to argue. Have fun with that. I said we could just as easily be 3-0 as 0-3. That’s a fact. All three games could’ve gone either way since all three went down to the very end. If you just want to be a contrarian, I don’t have time for that ****.

dfense

Reaction score
Well, I am no expert, but the Cowboys could easily be 0-3.

ESisback

Reaction score
I suppose your valid reasons are due to the injuries on this team. Dismissing the fact that other teams are also facing the same issues.
Or maybe your valid reason is excusing the ineptitude of the coaching staff in assessing talent?
As for comparing glas half full to half empty, if you enjoyed what you’ve seen perhaps watching teams like the eagles play must render you catatonic from euphoria.
That’s a goofy sounding assumption, but you go!

ESisback

Reaction score
Because of all the talk about big Mike and how he was going to fix Jason’s mess.
IMHO, it’s not only naive, but kinda delusional to expect ANY coach to instantly turn around a team with new coaches, players and scheme, without the usual preseason prep, amid a pandemic, AND with an above average rash of injuries to key players.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Assuming you watched all the games I think it’s obviously apparent why they would see a greater potential we could be 0-3.

That said we could have been 3-0. Just not as likely based on our performance thus far.

2 key stats: we haven’t given up 38 points in consecutive games since 1988. And we’ve only led for 13 minutes of 180 minutes. Tough to win.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Sorry, lad.
Without context, who would not be flummoxed?
Someone was being very negative and me response was "and then we die."
Just a rare example of lame humor from your beloved fellow forumite.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
How could the Cowboys easily be 3-0? They played like crap in all 3 games and they were only close because of the other team's stupidity.

However....

This is a year unlike others.
The true champion is already KC.
We just through the motions.
Get TLaw
Git him blokes!!!