The so-called experts love to say the Cowboys could easily be 0-3

MikeB80

Reaction score
You can say that they should be 0-3 because they had a miracle onsides play go their way.

you can’t say they should be 3-0 because they never got close to the game winning score In week 1 and week 3.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
How could the Cowboys easily be 3-0? They played like crap in all 3 games and they were only close because of the other team's stupidity.

Or did the other teams win because of OUR stupidity? Both losses were one score games. Could have won either. If we fix our mistakes we’ll win a lot of games.

gongjr

Reaction score
Or did the other teams win because of OUR stupidity? Both losses were one score games. Could have won either. If we fix our mistakes we’ll win a lot of games.

Not who you're replying to, but I think the gist is we're doing things closer to what bad teams do than good teams. We're poor at fielding kickoffs and punts, we give the ball away, we make a ton of other unforced errors. Good teams find ways to minimize these things and bad use the bolded phrase a lot.

edit: fixed typos

KLJ

Reaction score
oh, the experts are mean to us.. lol.. this thread looks like a joke right now.. fans are idiots..

coogrfan

Reaction score
The so called experts love to say “The Cowboys could easily be 0-3, but they rarely say they could easily be 3-0. Why is that? How can they be taken seriously when their topics are always the same 4 or 5 topics?

Brady’s the GOAT
Lebron’s the GOAT
The most current trendy sports drama
Non sports crap
Dallas sucks

Rinse, repeat!

You were saying?

ESisback

Reaction score
You were saying?[/QUOTE

So you were right. Because YOU’RE real! Congrats! The Cowboys suck! Cowboy fans are stupid! Is there an awards banquet? Some folks care more about being “right” than they do about the Cowboys winning. Sad.

Sydla

Reaction score
The problem ESisback is that you 1) missed the larger point being made by the media and 2) completely exaggerated just how close to 3-0 we were (compared to 0-3).

Today was just a painful reminder of how this team really wasn't close to being a 3-0 club.

ESisback

Reaction score
The problem ESisback is that you 1) missed the larger point being made by the media and 2) completely exaggerated just how close to 3-0 we were (compared to 0-3).

Today was just a painful reminder of how this team really wasn't close to being a 3-0 club.

Correct, but I still despise the media!

coogrfan

Reaction score
So you were right. Because YOU’RE real! Congrats! The Cowboys suck! Cowboy fans are stupid! Is there an awards banquet? Some folks care more about being “right” than they do about the Cowboys winning. Sad.

Jeez, man. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

ESisback

Reaction score

I’m tired of debating. I’m tired of defending my opinion. I’ll think what I want. Our defense sucks because of injuries and a bad DC. I see teams making due with less.

Jeez, man. Just admit you were wrong and move on.
Thought I just did! What do you want? I still say there’s media bias. We have a bad defense—lots of injuries, and a questionable DC.

kskboys

Reaction score
I’m tired of debating. I’m tired of defending my opinion. I’ll think what I want. Our defense sucks because of injuries and a bad DC. I see teams making due with less.

Thought I just did! What do you want? I still say there’s media bias. We have a bad defense—lots of injuries, and a questionable DC.
You really don't. This D talent is horrible.