The Strangest NFL product endorsers of all time

KB1122

Reaction score
Everyone gets why you might want a star athlete like Deion Sanders to endorse your product. But who are the least conspicuous, most obscure, *** product endorsers in the history of the NFL?

Like, who on the Geico payroll came to think, "You know who would be great as a celebrity endorser? Brian Orakpo, somewhat above average defensive lineman for a traditionally losing NFL team. Really, we need more Orakpo."

Jason Tuck for Subway, also, but at least he played for a high profile franchise, was a Super Bowl standout, and came as a package with a more prominent player (whose identity escapes me).

In a different way, I would mention Troy Aikman for Acme Brick. Not the Troy Aikman. The Acme Brick part. You're the star quarterback for America's team that's riding high and you are hocking bricks?

What other players fall in this category?

timb2

Reaction score
Everyone gets why you might want a star athlete like Deion Sanders to endorse your product. But who are the least conspicuous, most obscure, *** product endorsers in the history of the NFL?

Like, who on the Geico payroll came to think, "You know who would be great as a celebrity endorser? Brian Orakpo, somewhat above average defensive lineman for a traditionally losing NFL team. Really, we need more Orakpo."

Jason Tuck for Subway, also, but at least he played for a high profile franchise, was a Super Bowl standout, and came as a package with a more prominent player (whose identity escapes me).

In a different way, I would mention Troy Aikman for Acme Brick. Not the Troy Aikman. The Acme Brick part. You're the star quarterback for America's team that's riding high and you are hocking bricks?

What other players fall in this category?
Commercial a while back had Brock Osweiler while he was a backup QB smash his head through plaster near the ceiling. ... Osweiler is tall not a big monster guy,just skinny.

KB1122

Reaction score
Commercial a while back had Brock Osweiler while he was a backup QB smash his head through plaster near the ceiling. ... Osweiler is tall not a big monster guy,just skinny.

That's what I'm talking about.