The Taco Charlton Appreciation Thread

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I appreciate him proving me right again on iur draft selections

Hits- Switzer, Woods, Taco, Brown, Byron, Lawrence, Martin, Gallup. Next up: Hill, Pollard, Armstrong, CWilson, and Schultz

Misses- LVE, Jaylon, Dak, Tapper

Batman1980

Reaction score
Best Cowboys player in history. Always made big plays and had an awesome attitude. He will be dearly missed. Def not a waste of a 1st round pick.
giphy.gif

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We will always have the dumb Hot Boyz nickname, lame taco puns and this to remember him by,

nr1F0dW.gif

The funny thing about the "club" is that I've heard multiple comments by local media that DLaw (as of training camp this year) was very critical of Taco when the media asked him about the young DEs but DLaw heaped praise onto Armstrong.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I appreciate him proving me right again on iur draft selections

Hits- Switzer, Woods, Taco, Brown, Byron, Lawrence, Martin, Gallup. Next up: Hill, Pollard, Armstrong, CWilson, and Schultz

Misses- LVE, Jaylon, Dak, Tapper
You predicted that Taco's attitude would cause him to get cut?

ClintDagger

Reaction score
OLB is an odd way to spell defensive end. It's as if he's playing a different position in a defense the Cowboys don't run, or something.
Teams play nickel something like 75% of the time. It’s a myth that Watt wouldn’t have found a role on this team.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
You win some, you lose some. Sucks it didn't work out but such is the crapshoot of drafting.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Yeah I predicted he was a bad pick at the time of the selection. I also predicted he would be cut or traded this season with which you came back with the the Cowboys history of not cutting 1st rounders before year 4 or 5. You were wrong there too.

You also said Randall Cobb was not a lock to make this roster.
You also said they should keep Allen Hurns and cut Cobb.
Stay humble.

Tussinman

Reaction score

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You also said Randall Cobb was not a lock to make this roster.
You also said they should keep Allen Hurns and cut Cobb.
Stay humble.

I asked why he was a lock, while Hurns wasn't given performance. Every poster and talking head said he was. I asked why he was. You can pull up the thread if you'd like.

So no, you stay humble.