The Taco Charlton Appreciation Thread

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
I tried to post an article where Stephen Jones explained it. It didn't sound like Watt wanted to play DE. That's the impression I got from Stephen.

Well, that's a different story. If that is indeed the case then it's understandable why they would not draft him. But to say he PHYSICALLY could not play DE is silly when he and Gregory are almost the exact same size!

cowboyec

Reaction score
Tyron Smith will show him some appreciation...or La'el Collins depending on where Taco lines up.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Loved the nickname. Too bad his career was so short that we couldn’t see a plethora of Skip Bayless type low brow headliners using his name.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'll give him one thing -- he's got the lamest post-play celebration I've ever seen! :omg:

Londonboy

Reaction score
I'll give him one thing -- he's got the lamest post-play celebration I've ever seen! :omg:
BReQWh9.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I tried to post an article where Stephen Jones explained it. It didn't sound like Watt wanted to play DE. That's the impression I got from Stephen.

It would be great to see you provide some support for what is looking like a false claim.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why does a thread with this title have even a single post?

J_Allen

Reaction score
It would be great to see you provide some support for what is looking like a false claim.

Look up Steven Jones TJ watt. The impression I got is TJ watt did not want to play defensive end. They did not have much tape on him at that position. Gregory on the other hand played defensive end in college.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look up Steven Jones TJ watt. The impression I got is TJ watt did not want to play defensive end. They did not have much tape on him at that position. Gregory on the other hand played defensive end in college.

Maybe you should produce it? That's how these things work.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you'll read above I tried to produce it and it was taken down.

Again, type in what I mentioned.

Ok, I now see why you couldn't post it here. Thanks for directing me to what you were referring to.

For the record, your "impression" you got from there couldn't be further off the mark.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Ok, I now see why you couldn't post it here. Thanks for directing me to what you were referring to.

For the record, your "impression" you got from there couldn't be further off the mark.

That's your opinion.

Please go find something else to do. You're super annoying.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's your opinion.

Please go find something else to do. You're super annoying.

Sorry if the truth hurts and your "impression" is totally off the mark.

I guess you find it "super annoying" being completely off the mark.