The talk is Cooper won't be back

Playmaker247

Reaction score
It was a tweet but it contained a link that can't be here. It didn't say anything more than that but I don't think the Cowboys can trade that contract.
His contract isn’t that bad though. I would be shocked if the cowboys can’t get at least something for him

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Thats the only way I see Gallup coming back. Gonna cost 13-15 mil a year though. Gregory, shultz and Kearse are gone for sure though.

morasp

Reaction score
Wow he lasted all of 3 and a half years, another first round pick wasted. Recent first round picks include LVE (might be gone), Taco, Zeke, Byron Jones, and now Cooper. You have to do a little better with the first round pick.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
For the last time Cooper is set to make 20 million next year. That is more than he will make if he is cut. That means he has a negative contract. That means he is untradeable. He is less than worthless on his current contract. He is an albatross. One of many on this team.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The prophecy is coming true.

tumblr-mfdemk-E4-LB1qcl8fjo1-500.gif

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
If they let Cooper go, I sure hope Gallup does not turn out to be one of those guys that stays hurt and rides the medical bench all the time.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Come on bro.

With your post history, we could trade Zeke, sign Adams, Mike Williams and Allen Robinson and you’d still be doom and gloom lol!
Yes, because we have sooooooo much to be excited for given the past 26 years :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's not doom and gloom. It's just not buying the fools gold. This team will 100% be worse next year than it was this year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s what they do.

We won’t find any suitors, they will release him, then he goes and signs with Washington
It depends on if teams want him. Because if it becomes a bidding war Commanders have no shot in free agency. Their best bet is to trade for him IMO.