The trinity of Brandt, Stautner, Schramm

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Time is of the essence!
If necessary get the Sardis brothers to help. They need community service time!
COPY!
As thet ol' 3 seater open view outhouse my grandpappy nailed up is in need of another whitewashing,,, and ,well , my cat sez' she ain't a gonna work a brush over on it, so,thusly ,I reckon they could reconfigure it into some semblance fer' seating arrangements,,,are them boys still day drinkers?,,, as I'll not have a hand within pistol shot of my property line, that ain'to_O

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
COPY!
As thet ol' 3 seater open view outhouse my grandpappy nailed up is in need of another whitewashing,,, and ,well , my cat sez' she ain't a gonna work a brush over on it, so,thusly ,I reckon they could reconfigure it into some semblance fer' seating arrangements,,,are them boys still day drinkers?,,, as I'll not have a hand within pistol shot of my property line, that ain'to_O
The Sardis brothers to work for the dance-off, not for your grandpappy!
Focus!!!
Oh! This dance-off with jgkoepecker was turning out to be the event of the season!
Everybody work!
Where is the costume guy!!!!!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
The Sardis brothers to work for the dance-off, not for your grandpappy!
Focus!!!
Oh! This dance-off with jgkoepecker was turning out to be the event of the season!
Everybody work!
Where is the costume guy!!!!!
Reckon yer' gonna be in a frantically expasterated frenzy of flustered tizzy till you succumb & drop that dime to @dallasdave as that dude is a wardrobe wizard extraordinaire of diamond hard Rockwell rating, I assure thee!:thumbup:

o_O

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Reckon yer' gonna be in a frantically expasterated frenzy of flustered tizzy till you succumb & drop that dime to @dallasdave as that dude is a wardrobe wizard extraordinaire of diamond hard Rockwell rating, I assure thee!:thumbup:

o_O
Thanks for the tip! He was last seen at the Dallas Fashion Mart off Stemmons!
Keep me updated.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Save your fairy boy stuff for someone else. You're officially ignored.
That was meant to hurt, yes?
If so, nod your little fragrant head. There's a good lad, there's a good lad.
Sleep off the anger.
We can have a swell time at the regatta, Paul.

Holla and brings me a dollah!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Save your fairy boy stuff for someone else. You're officially ignored.

Just so you know, you are contractually required to still participate in the Great American Dance-Off, featuring you, the Hoofon' Adonis and me, the suave Gypsy from manly Manchester!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Just so you know, you are contractually required to still participate in the Great American Dance-Off, featuring you, the Hoofon' Adonis and me, the suave Gypsy from manly Manchester!
:lmao::lmao2::lmao: I've missed exactly what's transpired & am not quite sure I'm currently of sound enough casing-liner to peruse in detailo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I miss those days.
my favorite Tex Schramm story comes from his time with the Rams.
he created a phony all-star team for small colleges....sent the ballotts to coaches and used the info to determine who the best players were.
The man was a true genius.
I highly recommend the book Tex by Bob St John.

several times growing up I corresponded with Mr.Schramm...helluva nice guy.
also wrote Coach Stautner and got a really nice reply.

damn I miss those days.
Yer' a true fan of superlative caliber,I can only really recall seeing Ernie Stautner doing Miller Lite beer commercials with Bob Uecker and other similar types.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Two things led to the Boys deterioration in the 80's.

Arrogance and Bum Bright.

Arrogance in that they were so in love with being the Computer Wizes that they thought numbers were everything. The biggest point in that was they passed up drafting Mike Singletary because he was ONE HALF INCH below their 'minimum' as regards height for LBs.

Bum Bright in that he starved the organization to pay his own debts. He gutted the scouting budget and cut Landry's budget for supporting coaches so by the late 80's he was unable to get really good assistant coaches anymore
Hey,Man! I'm glad to see you 'posting',,,as I was of slight vexations over yer' apparent absence,,, honestly:thumbup: