Video: The truth about the Cowboys' Dak situation

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I like Dak. I’m just not a naive homer. He’s not worth big money.

What do you mean when you say what QB on this roster?

Like Cooper Rush and Mike White or league wide?

I’m not paying Dak because Rush and White are not good.

Linehan has to go also. That’s the #1 priority right now sense we don’t have a first rounder.
Priority for player acquisition: Options 1-10 should be spent looking for a better QB (there may or may not be a better alternative in the short term but not to look is just foolish). After that focus on what appears to be a rapidly deteriorating Oline.

Macnalty

Reaction score
Haskins is already more accurate than Prescott. If you look at college stats from this season, he was the most accurate QB in football, & broke most single season Big Ten records. I would rather teach a naturally accurate passer how to read defenses, & manipulate the pocket, etc.. Accuracy is the number one talent you need to play QB, & Haskins blows Dak out of the water.
Accuracy is important but not the number one trait IMO. We have had the incredible accurate passers in camp and they did not translate into NFL quality QB's it is a trait that should be cultivated with Dak. I still would like to see the game slow down for Dak, he is still in full anxiety mode when he drops back to pass IMO. This last game with Dak passing over fifty times is an outlier we do not want to depend on his arm for a win. He has other traits such as run threat that provide exposure to the opponents defense that make more sense. I will say if our TE keep catching balls I would hate to defend us. Also we have barely scratched the surface with the Noah Brown weapon.

Reaction score
Accuracy is important but not the number one trait IMO. We have had the incredible accurate passers in camp and they did not translate into NFL quality QB's it is a trait that should be cultivated with Dak. I still would like to see the game slow down for Dak, he is still in full anxiety mode when he drops back to pass IMO. This last game with Dak passing over fifty times is an outlier we do not want to depend on his arm for a win. He has other traits such as run threat that provide exposure to the opponents defense that make more sense. I will say if our TE keep catching balls I would hate to defend us. Also we have barely scratched the surface with the Noah Brown weapon.
Accuracy & confidence. You can't teach either & Dak has neither. Even half of his completion Sunday were results of great catches. It shouldn't look this hard. Watch a Browns game. Baker Mayfield has his rookie moments, but I'd take him over Dak any day. He makes it easier for his receivers, not harder. Some of the windows he throws into make you think he was a master knife thrower in a previous life. Dak will never win a SB.

Macnalty

Reaction score
Accuracy & confidence. You can't teach either & Dak has neither. Even half of his completion Sunday were results of great catches. It shouldn't look this hard. Watch a Browns game. Baker Mayfield has his rookie moments, but I'd take him over Dak any day. He makes it easier for his receivers, not harder. Some of the windows he throws into make you think he was a master knife thrower in a previous life. Dak will never win a SB.
I beg to differ he can get more accurate just needs to spend some time during the off-season with a coach. Confidence can be massaged also. This is not a guy you throw away just make sure the passing aspect of the offense is in balance his running ability

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Watch the video. Accept it, don't accept it, it doesn't matter. It won't change the fact that what they are saying here is the truth and is the future for this team.

There is no chance this front office does the right thing. You are about to be saddled with the most over paid player in the league. Eating up chunks of cap space while you desperately try to put an all pro core around him to overcome all the things he can't do. Namely, play the position of QB.

Mark it down. Jerry is about to make another ginormous mistake. He is the gift that keeps on giving. For fans of the Eagles, Giants and Commanders.

Go Cowboys, bros.

Dak signing will be Tombstone on this group of players for there generation.....# 4 will leave burnt Earth in his wake and walk away a rich man while we have wasted another good to great group of players and additional non Superbowl glory years.....May the Gridiron Gods take pity on us and guide Jerry to WAIT and give this inept QB next season to finally confirm how he is not worthy a new cap choking contract....

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Dak will sign a team friendly contract because he is NOT Tony Romo/Kirk Cousins type losers with stats needing to be paid to make them feel better about all of their losing.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

Watch the video. Accept it, don't accept it, it doesn't matter. It won't change the fact that what they are saying here is the truth and is the future for this team.

There is no chance this front office does the right thing. You are about to be saddled with the most over paid player in the league. Eating up chunks of cap space while you desperately try to put an all pro core around him to overcome all the things he can't do. Namely, play the position of QB.

Mark it down. Jerry is about to make another ginormous mistake. He is the gift that keeps on giving. For fans of the Eagles, Giants and Commanders.

Go Cowboys, bros.

At least you have the fact to comfort you that some of the people here are as crazy as Jerry. :)

jay94

Reaction score
We can't give the money that Dak will want he is a slightly above average quarterback. I would like to franchise Zeke one year and move on just because of the position he plays.

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score

Go Cowboys, bros.

This aged well.