Video: The truth about the Cowboys' Dak situation

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
How many QBs are above his Matt Ryan line? There are a lot of QBs bellow it. So only the top 5 teams should resign their QBs? Let’s follow that logic. Wouldn’t that mean the top 5 are always going to do well because the others keep swapping QBs?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
He hasn’t won anything yet.

His talent and passing skills simply don’t warrant an elite contract. His marketability does.

Dak brings many qualities. He’s a gamer . Playmaker. A winner. But he’s proven thus far he needs more surrounding support than elite QB’s. Time will tell. But he certainly doesn’t measure up at this point in the top prolific passing QB’s in the NFL.

Yeah, he's winning by not doing stupid stuff, taking dumb risks that take us out of the game.. and making enough plays to keep his team in it with defense. It works..

Don't be silly.

He's winning by not losing. He's a third year player and you guys want him to be Drew Brees out there.

Relax. Let him develop. He's in his third year, and has done well, very well, especially for a fourth round pick.

lk8701

Reaction score

Watch the video. Accept it, don't accept it, it doesn't matter. It won't change the fact that what they are saying here is the truth and is the future for this team.

There is no chance this front office does the right thing. You are about to be saddled with the most over paid player in the league. Eating up chunks of cap space while you desperately try to put an all pro core around him to overcome all the things he can't do. Namely, play the position of QB.

Mark it down. Jerry is about to make another ginormous mistake. He is the gift that keeps on giving. For fans of the Eagles, Giants and Commanders.

Go Cowboys, bros.

Very High IQ video and post. We could easily draft a bus driver to replace Dak for a fraction of the cost.

lk8701

Reaction score
Your Pathetic when you state that Dak wins......Zeke wins ....defense wins....Dak is just feeding off off the real talents on our team.....now move along there Dak-zoid and make room for # 21 to save the day.....

LOL. Dak is basically the Derek Fisher of the Cowboys. The Defense + Running Game = Kobe and Shaq.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, can someone name me the QBs who won a super bowl without talent around them? Brady,maybe? Serious question.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has improved greatly. I love his game now. I see where he is headed and where wed like him to be. He will never be a Peyton Manning or someone like that. I do think he can reach the level of say an Andy Dalton. He wont always have great numbers but when it's time to perform he does what he needs to do. I dont feel Jerry is going to pay Dak like Stafford or Rodgers or someone like that but it'll be competitive. I doubt Dak will demand that kind of money. He will want what is fair. As long as we build around him we have an open window to the big dance

You mean to state"As long as we keep supporting him with Zeke and our Defense around him ....ya right ....dream on man dream on....who the heck is DAK????
Soon he will be a Nobody getting paid monies for nothing....

Number1

Reaction score

Watch the video. Accept it, don't accept it, it doesn't matter. It won't change the fact that what they are saying here is the truth and is the future for this team.

There is no chance this front office does the right thing. You are about to be saddled with the most over paid player in the league. Eating up chunks of cap space while you desperately try to put an all pro core around him to overcome all the things he can't do. Namely, play the position of QB.

Mark it down. Jerry is about to make another ginormous mistake. He is the gift that keeps on giving. For fans of the Eagles, Giants and Commanders.

Go Cowboys, bros.

Star, if Dak's stats over the next 4 games look like those of the last for games will you still be of such an opinion?

the worst 2 stats on Dak are the NFL high sacks and NFL low TD% *this year*

and that is reason for pause, but I have to consider the obvious - like 6 new starters on O
the kid is 7-5 in a rebuilding year and you want him gone

Sacks - La'el Collins is still the way he is, Looney has been solid, Xavier, Connor, and Tyrone injured. Cam ok and Fred out ... ... Smith, Cooper, and Frederick (3 R1 picks) not in action. all of which we are supposed to ignore as factors in 45 sacks

TDs - no Dez or Jason in the red zone ... replaced with who? 8 guys!!!
and who's calling the red zone plays :) ?
and how come no one accused Dak of being unable (or afraid) to throw deep with Dez, Williams, and Butler? and Tyrone, Fred, and Cooper?

again *the worst 2 stats on Dak are the NFL high sacks and NFL TD% *this year*
other than that, you'll have a hard time stat wise Dak hasn't delivered as much as any QB in the NFL drive for drive since he came in the NFL

as an overall body of work it's hard to say don't pay him, but the biggest factor impacting Dak's contract will be this play off run

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just out of curiosity, can someone name me the QBs who won a super bowl without talent around them? Brady,maybe? Serious question.

For us to win a Superbowl with Dak we need the Ravens 2000 defense.....thats what these Dak-Crushers are hoping for but the task they seek in today passing league is well close to a miracle....

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
How many QBs are above his Matt Ryan line? There are a lot of QBs bellow it. So only the top 5 teams should resign their QBs? Let’s follow that logic. Wouldn’t that mean the top 5 are always going to do well because the others keep swapping QBs?
Hmm
Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Ryan, Stafford, Newton, Mahomes, Luck are probably the top guys doing it right now...

so good luck finding one of 'em.

Dak is our guy.

Little Jr

Reaction score
I wish people would understand the cap better.

1. I'm not sure why Zeke is even being brought up. We have another 2 full seasons before he's a issue.

2. When someone make Xm a year, the 1st year cap hit isn't typically that. It's typically lower. So if you sing Dlaw to 18m a year his first year cap hit won't be 18m.

3. Dak isn't a must either.

4. We can sign Cooper and Dlaw with no issues at all as far as cap goes. If they want to sign Dak, that won't be a issue either.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
For us to win a Superbowl with Dak we need the Ravens 2000 defense.....thats what these Dak-Crushers are hoping for but the task they seek in today passing league is well close to a miracle....
Our defense is a miracle.

Just wait on the cavalry of Lee and Irving.

We can top the Ravens '00 defense.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Not the question I asked. Lol I'm looking for qbs who won a super bowl with no talent or very little talent around them. I keep hearing Dak can't win without talent around him. Just looking for qbs who can and have.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our defense is a miracle.

Just wait on the cavalry of Lee and Irving.

We can top the Ravens '00 defense.

So carry Dak all the way to a Superbowl....dang what is it about this Dak-love ???
Impressed how much you guys support such a trash QB.....

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
So carry Dak all the way to a Superbowl....dang what is it about this Dak-love ???
Impressed how much you guys support such a trash QB.....
There are at max 8 guys that are tier a.

Dak is our guy. Who would you prefer to sign to a 25mn a year 5 year contract, Dak or Dalton? Tannehill?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not the question I asked. Lol I'm looking for qbs who won a super bowl with no talent or very little talent around them. I keep hearing Dak can't win without talent around him. Just looking for qbs who can and have.

Let me put it another way... you and the rest of us will see this come Sunday and till the end of our season.....Dak Prescott is the Weakest Link that is keeping us from Superbowl # 6.....just wait and watch as the truth of his inept talent will catch up with us in a negative way soonest....going nowhere with a Trash QB who can't pass over 3 yards dump offs....

Little Jr

Reaction score
Let me put it another way... you and the rest of us will see this come Sunday and till the end of our season.....Dak Prescott is the Weakest Link that is keeping us from Superbowl # 6.....just wait and watch as the truth of his inept talent will catch up with us in a negative way soonest....going nowhere with a Trash QB who can't pass over 3 yards dump offs....
I'll try this one time then I'll give up on you. Lol can you name me the QBs who won super bowls with no talent or very little talent surrounding them? I'll even make it easier on you and ask, can you name the QBs who haven't won a super bowl but win on a consistent basis with no talent or very little talent surrounding them?