The truth hurts

sportsman

Reaction score
As fan of the Cowboys for more years than I care to remember.

Over the last couple of years I have been waiting and hoping this team will turn things around..Basically get better each year...with the goal of finally getting back to the days of the early 90's.

Well, I have finally decided although I will root for this team every week no matter win or lose. This team has some current issues that will not change anytime soon.

I think we all get over dramatic with the TO and the Romo scenarios. The truth is I believe the talent here may have been somewhat over advertised.

This will be the main reason this team fall short of living up to the hype that has surrounded this team this year. Not the side show TO or Romo maybe advertised in the media.

Just my opionion.

cowboyblue31

Reaction score
sportsman;2313647 said:

Over the last couple of years I have been waiting and hoping this team will turn things around..Basically get better each year...with the goal of finally getting back to the days of the early 90's.

Well, I have finally decided although I will root for this team every week no matter win or lose. This team has some current issues that will not change anytime soon.

I think we all get over dramatic with the TO and the Romo scenarios. The truth is I believe the talent here may have been somewhat over advertised.

This will be the main reason this team fall short of living up to the hype that has surrounded this team this year. Not the side show TO or Romo maybe advertised in the media.

Just my opionion.

Dallas Cowboys are 4-1 in a tough division.

Alot more football left to go.

Come on, get a grip!

I know its just your opinion, but please, the Cowboys are not a bad team.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Yes, for every person that expects a 20+ point blowout every game, I'm sure the truth does hurt.

Audiman

Reaction score
sportsman;2313647 said:

Just my opionion.

what a fan you are...:rolleyes:

Frozen700

Reaction score
sportsman;2313647 said:

Just my opionion.

in a way you are right....we hold this team to such high expectations...and overrate everyone