The Video Game Thread

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
You gotta admit, that does look pretty sweet. The last physical copy I bought for a PC game was the Witcher 3, 5 years ago.
MS-Flight-Simulator.jpg

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dr Disrespect says he will not return to Twitch after he was abruptly banned

200626183445-dr-disrespect-twitch-file-super-tease.jpg

Dr Disrespect, one of the most popular streamers on Twitch, is not returning to the platform after he was abruptly banned three weeks ago, he told CNN Business in an interview.

Read Full Story

InTheZone

Reaction score
Dr Disrespect says he will not return to Twitch after he was abruptly banned

200626183445-dr-disrespect-twitch-file-super-tease.jpg

Dr Disrespect, one of the most popular streamers on Twitch, is not returning to the platform after he was abruptly banned three weeks ago, he told CNN Business in an interview.

Read Full Story
No reasons are stated and it probably has to due with an imminent lawsuit. Wouldnt be surprised if they did this to "cancel" his contract because of another ridiculous streamer leaving a competing platform so this is their way out of paying.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Anyone rockin' some Ghost of Tsushima? I think it's phenomenal so far. Another game of the year contender for sure
so far a great game. A game that pretty much anyone can enjoy without any bs agenda behind it. I would put this ahead of FF7, Nioh 2 and RE3 for 2020, haven't played Doom but I know that'll be fun. Cyberpunk is the only game imo that will challenge this for GoTY.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
so far a great game. A game that pretty much anyone can enjoy without any bs agenda behind it. I would put this ahead of FF7, Nioh 2 and RE3 for 2020, haven't played Doom but I know that'll be fun. Cyberpunk is the only game imo that will challenge this for GoTY.

Absolutely agreed on all of the above. DOOM was one hell of a ride as well. Highly recommended!

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Good to see you posting! Yep, I'm the way of the Samurai myself. Only about an hour in, but game is beautiful (fires over the villages esp) and really liked the opening scene with the Mongolian leader.

I'm always around my friend! I'm a bipolar roller-coaster poster haha! Hopefully our Boys can get some pads cracking here soon but at least we got videogames!. May The Way of The Katana guide your wind to its path!

Lutonio

Reaction score
I picked up Rogue Company. It’s a really great 4v4 squad based shooter. The characters all have unique abilities, but they’re more minor utility. The abilities won’t win rounds for you — the focus is on gun play.

I really recommend it.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I just watched the Xbox games reveal and they had some okay looking games; State of Decay 3, The Medium (Silent Hill type game), Avowed, Bright Memory (FPS not sure of the name). See them getting raked over the coals kind of bad online, but I wasn't expecting anything so I guess I'm pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Ok quick question for anyone that has played Assassins Creed Black Flag.
I have never played a AC game in my life, only watched someone play. I noticed Black Flag{the pc version}was on sale for 7 bucks on Steam. Is it worth it? I have heard it is more pirate game than a AC game, your thoughts?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Ok quick question for anyone that has played Assassins Creed Black Flag.
I have never played a AC game in my life, only watched someone play. I noticed Black Flag{the pc version}was on sale for 7 bucks on Steam. Is it worth it? I have heard it is more pirate game than a AC game, your thoughts?
Yes, definitely more of a pirate game than a real AC game; centering on your ship, crew, upgrading your weapons onboard like cannons, fire arrows, ram ability, etc. One element I really liked was upgrading your crew and captains as you progress and meet others with higher abilities.

It's definitely worth it, probably my fave of the series for that reason. When you do go on land to meet merchants, etc. it's AC. But you're on the water 90% of the time. I got the remaster on PS4 when they re-released. Fanboy I think they call me :D