The Wade Watch

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I hate to post this, but considering the feelings on the forum about this subject ;
Opinion;
When will Wade get the hook
, during our break,after our first loss , at the end of the season, or will he be here next year.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
either after thanksgiving if the cowboys are totally out of the playoffs

or at the end of the year;

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
If you hate to post it, then don't. There's plenty of discussion already about Wade, including when people think he will or won't be fired.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
TheCount;2400463 said:
If you hate to post it, then don't. There's plenty of discussion already about Wade, including when people think he will or won't be fired.

Thanx, your a class act.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In my opinion under the circumstance that he would be fired, Phillips will be here until Jones has someone in mind to take over his defense. He's not going to overhaul the 3-4 and put us back into a rebuilding mode, so a 3-4 defensive coach will be found first. Let me add that the new defensive coach wouldn't necessarily be brought in as a head coach replacement. He would probably back up the newly promoted-to-head coach, Jason Garrett because one thing's for certain. Jones will not hire a head coach and in turn allow him to set up his own staff.

Answer: sometime during the offseason.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
DallasEast;2400478 said:
In my opinion under the circumstance that he would be fired, Phillips will be here until Jones has someone in mind to take over his defense. He's not going to overhaul the 3-4 and put us back into a rebuilding mode, so a 3-4 defensive coach will be found first. Let me add that the new defensive coach wouldn't necessarily be brought in as a head coach replacement. He would probably back up the newly promoted-to-head coach, Jason Garrett because one thing's for certain. Jones will not hire a head coach and in turn allow him to set up his own staff.

Answer: sometime during the offseason.

I agree ,tho Wade hasn't done the job that he was expected to do (not all his fault I might add) taking a knee jerk reaction to the situation wouldn't benefit us in the long run.

If we make the Playoffs he'll be fine,if not, there's no reason to jump at getting rid of him.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Rampage;2400420 said:
end of the season regardless of how we finish.

Yep ... the Monday or possibly Tuesday after.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Jerry will never eat that crow. End of the season and it'll be due to, and I quote "we've decided to move in a different direction, as a football team". You heard it here first.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
If Wade Phillips is going to be fired, it will be during the Offseason.

It will be funny if we start hearing reports that he is flying half-way across the country in his private jet meeting with someone like Bill Cohwer.

That is what happed to Dave Campo the final couple of games his last season :laugh2: .

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
I would have to say the offseason unless this team really goes into the toilet and is out of it by thanksgiving. Which by what i am looking at these past couple of weeks isnt out of the realm of possibilities. The only thing i dont like about all this is that our number 1 pick is gone. I hope this doesnt come back to bite us in the ***.

Section446

Reaction score
Unless he manages to pull out a Super Bowl I don't see any way he is back.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
PaulH1083;2400940 said:
Unless he manages to pull out a Super Bowl I don't see any way he is back.

Wishful thinking...............in a sub-third world kinda way.