The worst coaching decision yesterday

Doomsay

Reaction score
The risk (early mo, field position) wasn’t worth the 3 point potential at that stage of the game.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I was up for Austin trying to break one too.
But those of you looking at replay or photo and seeing the left sideline gap--AFTER the coverage team had stopped and following his fair catch signal--are not seeing a real picture.

Big_D

Reaction score
I was up for Austin trying to break one too.
But those of you looking at replay or photo and seeing the left sideline gap--AFTER the coverage team had stopped and following his fair catch signal--are not seeing a real picture.

Even when a return man calls a fair catch there is usually a defender within a few yards of him looking for a muffed catch. There was no one close. defenders don't just see the signal and stop running.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Fair catch trumps that one
i am so ticked off....the fair catch and running Zeke instead of putting ball in Daks hands when he was on fire last night...it was 2nd and 2 from the 9 and we are stopped????...how sickening is that

DFWJC

Reaction score
Even when a return man calls a fair catch there is usually a defender within a few yards of him looking for a muffed catch. There was no one close. defenders don't just see the signal and stop running.
He called it way earlier than normal though...immediately after it was kicked.

Hey, I wanted him to at least have a chance to get a look at it. But he was clearly given orders, unfortunately.