The X-Factor season 2

kristie

Reaction score
this show started on wednesday. simon cowell and LA reid are back as judges joined by britney spears and demi lovato. there is currently no host, but one will be announced soon. here's a couple who stood out to me:

[youtube]72u9vb0qB7E[/youtube]

[youtube]ffyZNW7Ra7M[/youtube]

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
kristie;4727120 said:
this show started on wednesday. simon cowell and LA reid are back as judges joined by britney spears and demi lovato. there is currently no host, but one will be announced soon. here's a couple who stood out to me:

[youtube]72u9vb0qB7E[/youtube]

Those two plus the girl who sang the Pat Benetar are really the only 3 that impressed at all. I think I liked the Pat Benetar chick the best so far

I have a tough time picturing Emblem 3 singing anything besides their own music though. Watch the youngest member of the group on the right side of the screen from 31-40 seconds into the video. He looks really awkward lol

The 13 yr old girl was awesome.

So far I like the judges wayyyyyyy more than last year, but the talent hasn't impressed at all yet. The dude that did the duet with Britney 10 years ago was terrible. Just terrible

kristie

Reaction score
Muhast;4727151 said:
Those two plus the girl who sang the Pat Benetar are really the only 3 that impressed at all. I think I liked the Pat Benetar chick the best so far

I have a tough time picturing Emblem 3 singing anything besides their own music though. Watch the youngest member of the group on the right side of the screen from 31-40 seconds into the video. He looks really awkward lol

The 13 yr old girl was awesome.

So far I like the judges wayyyyyyy more than last year, but the talent hasn't impressed at all yet. The dude that did the duet with Britney 10 years ago was terrible. Just terrible

i felt really bad for him.

kristie

Reaction score
new song from my favorite group from season 1:

[youtube]3-Xn7pUVYk0[/youtube]

:D:D:D

kristie

Reaction score
out of last night's episode, who stood out to everyone who saw it?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
kristie;4727120 said:
this show started on wednesday. simon cowell and LA reid are back as judges joined by britney spears and demi lovato. there is currently no host, but one will be announced soon. here's a couple who stood

at the 49-50 second mark she drops her mic and there's no change in the volume, ending on a strong note.

1:29 also.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
iceberg;4740189 said:
at the 49-50 second mark she drops her mic and there's no change in the volume, ending on a strong note.

1:29 also.
Interesting, it took me 7 times to really catch it. Makes ya wonder if Simon is grasping at straws trying to save X-Factor or increase the ratings over The Voice and Idol.

They did go out and get one of the Karstinkians, that should be a sign of grasping if there is one.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
dexternjack;4740193 said:
Interesting, it took me 7 times to really catch it. Makes ya wonder if Simon is grasping at straws trying to save X-Factor or increase the ratings over The Voice and Idol.

They did go out and get one of the Karstinkians, that should be a sign of grasping if there is one.

i didn't notice it at first, i just saw her drop the mic and the note got more "emphatic". usually doesn't happen.

when i've sang on stage get back from the mic much at all they can't hear you.

kristie

Reaction score
i watched tonight's episode & this is one of the people who impressed me:

[youtube]XVA9GMK7m3c[/youtube]

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
kristie;4754452 said:
i watched tonight's episode & this is one of the people who impressed me:

[youtube]XVA9GMK7m3c[/youtube]

He really doesnt have a very good voice.

He reminds me of Chris Brown, only not even close to as good of a singer.

kristie

Reaction score
Muhast;4754884 said:
He really doesnt have a very good voice.

He reminds me of Chris Brown, only not even close to as good of a singer.

really? i didn't think he sounded like chris brown at all. in fact, i think he sounded better then chris brown.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
kristie;4755529 said:
really? i didn't think he sounded like chris brown at all. in fact, i think he sounded better then chris brown.

Hmm I couldn't disagree more on him. I liked the girl who sang Alicia keys the most so far followed by the Guy who sang hallelujah and then the girl who sang pat benetar that you posted.

kristie

Reaction score
cute little girl with a cute name and a great voice:

[youtube]ICroibR2_LQ[/youtube]