The year is 2042 and Randy Gregory is still waiting on a response

csirl

Reaction score
The year is 2042 and the Cowboys and Jerry has just being revived from his cryogenic chamber so he can take control of the team and finally lead the team to its first SB since the 1990s.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Except for when he is on the field.

The 2018 version of Gregory is why everyone (like me) is excited to see him play again.

If he didn't care about football, he wouldn't have kept himself in the best football shape as he could and he wouldn't have filed for reinstatement.
He was coming along. He has great bend and was making QBs nervous. He had a few roughing calls he needs to clean up. I think goodell will make a decision soon..

Flamma

Reaction score
This and alot of us won't either, if still around then.

Me included. Maybe by then technology will be advanced enough to have a Dirt Nap Cowboys forum! Then we can carry on. We'll have a whole bunch of new ways to insult each other.

blueblood70

Reaction score
hes being Blackballed, loots of players who've done worse have been reinstated many more times.. did he show up with DI and both shared a blunt during the meeting LOL i cant think of anything else that could stop his reinstatement and trust me if he did something new , it will be made public, TMZ have special group just for the DC..they follow them 24/7..

show up faded no reinstatement..:)

Reactions: CWR

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
For the past five years this is all we ever talk about with Gregory. Do a search and count up the number of Gregory suspended threads and Gregory filing for reinstatement threads. lol Players have reported and we’re in August and he still hasn’t been reinstated.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If Gregory is reinstated every day he misses puts him further behind the eight ball. Players have reported and are currently preparing for the 2020 season and he still hasn’t been reinstated. McCarthy and his staff aren’t tied to Gregory, they didn’t draft him. The only thing Gregory has going for him if he is reinstated is the Cowboys need a pass rush and he will likely be given a chance. However, if his suspension lingers too long and he starts missing on the field work, especially padded practices he’s going to have a tough time making the team. It’s been a long time since he’s seen the field, he can’t afford to be missing any training camp.

quickccc

Reaction score

Yep, thanks
exactly what i thought.

Between Goodell and league officials and their internal confusion and back log delay
and NFL Players Union who is supposed to stay in tune with this as a pressure group,
the ball is being dropped with Randy's reinstatement.

Last edited:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
There wont a a season until September 2021 so he has 13 more months to get reinstated.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
And Randy Gregory is still waiting on a response.

What's taking so long on a yes or a no.

Goodell sucks
IMO when this went in the direction of mental illness of some kind it makes Gregory coming back a little bit more complicated. I mean the guy was let back in and then lapsed.....mental health has to now be the priority.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Except for when he is on the field.

The 2018 version of Gregory is why everyone (like me) is excited to see him play again.

If he didn't care about football, he wouldn't have kept himself in the best football shape as he could and he wouldn't have filed for reinstatement.

Bingo.

With the new agreement, they can no longer suspend him for dirty UAs.

And aside from that, which is common in today's time, Randy doesn't even have any problems.

So, he's here to stay. Here to play, finally.

The league and its Draconian rules can get out of his way.

I'm excited for Gregory, and to finally watch him do his thing.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
The year is 2042 and we have won 22 straight SB’s.
Jerry from his own cruise line ship states, I told you Dak was our QB. As he still is playing. Naysayers still claiming he sucks though.

Wow, so Jerry had enough soul capital to bargain for immortality and more Super Bowls?

Probably more likely, he bargained using his children and grandchildren

Mannix

Reaction score
------Problem isn’t with Goodell it’s with Gregory.

Don't let the Goon totally off the hook....yes, he DOES have it out for the Cowboys. And that is not me being a Homer.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And Randy Gregory is still waiting on a response.

What's taking so long on a yes or a no.

Goodell sucks

Its pretty obvious that the stoned out fool didn't do something right or follow up with phone messages or missed his meeting or something. There is no chance that a guy desperately trying to get back in the NFL just gets blown off like that.