Video: TheHeard: DeMarcus Ware: Dak needs a championship for Dallas to prove what he's worth (VIDEO)

Qcard

Reaction score
... ironically Ware didn't need a title to ask to be the highest paid DL/OLB in football.
Yep and Ware refused to restructuring his Contract so the Cowboys could keep all the great talent that helped Romo win a Superbowl:huh::huh:

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
YOUR BARKIN up the wrong tree. I am a Dak guy. I been saying exactly what you said! I am only stating the mindset of the Jones family. By many accounts, fair or not, they have a sour taste in their mouths after how he and the agent dealt with this contract stuff. As you know, Jerry is very unforgiving on these things. Winning solves all this and makes it go away. But as you said, he needs all phases to do their jobs.

Dak will make Jerry swallow his own spit before he says one word.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like Colt, bit I'm smart enough to see that Dak is a much better pro that he is. If you can't see it, stick to Madden video games.

If you think Dak belongs in the same company as Marino, Moon ect........maybe you should stick to video games.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you think Dak belongs in the same company as Marino, Moon ect........maybe you should stick to video games.
I don't play video games. 4 years in and with his stats.....I'll take it. Take your blinders off......haters are pathetic. Your avatar tells me all about you, a never was wannabe.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't play video games. 4 years in and with his stats.....I'll take it. Take your blinders off......haters are pathetic.

Not as pathetic as opinions that can't be supported. Dak is a top 12 QB at best and is surrounded by more talent than any Qb in the NFL. I guess you have amnesia b/c I'm pretty sure he laid an egg in philly with the division up for grabs.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not as pathetic as opinions that can't be supported. Dak is a top 12 QB at best and is surrounded by more talent than any Qb in the NFL. I guess you have amnesia b/c I'm pretty sure he laid an egg in philly with the division up for grabs.
But!! He's your QB and you cheer like a little school girl when he he throws a TD pass!!! Lol!!!!! Knock him all you want, but you're still here!