Therapy

GORICO

Reaction score
dear fellow Zoners----actually it was Jake who mentioned it first....but i am going through a lot of stuff

and Zoner people and chatting about Cowboys games has been healthy therapy

thanks all
sincerely
Gorico

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With all the wackos we have here I can’t imagine this board being healthy therapy. Lol There’s a lot of driveways that don’t reach the road here.

lukin2006

Reaction score
dear fellow Zoners----actually it was Jake who mentioned it first....but i am going through a lot of stuff

thanks all
sincerely
Gorico
Best of luck.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I understand — your platinum guarantees make me need therapy once in a while as well.

Joking aside, you got a seat at our table every Sunday.

GORICO

Reaction score
I understand — your platinum guarantees make me need therapy once in a while as well.

Joking aside, you got a seat at our table every Sunday.

wont an octoPlat ( 8)....lost an octoPlat....even -juice...in the hole 10%...won a Heka-Plat (10)...up by 9 1/2 Plats...i would think only need one maybe two visits to the shrink?...better than 2020

down about 100 Plats....so maybe the 2020 "hangover"...might increase needing the shrink a few more times?.....but we got half more season to be up maybe 100 Plats to make you well?????

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

thanks all
sincerely
Gorico
Been dark for a bit bubba. Just got back.
Know that you have a friend here and you are a great poster, a great guy on this board and considered a friend.

Always wishing the best.

GORICO

Reaction score
Been dark for a bit bubba. Just got back.
Know that you have a friend here and you are a great poster, a great guy on this board and considered a friend.

Always wishing the best.

mr Corso---- you seem to always shine some light in dark corners.....sure you are a friend to many people in your life...me included

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
mr Corso---- you seem to always shine some light in dark corners.....sure you are a friend to many people in your life...me included
Always here for my friends and family.
Always try to be, anyways.
I'm not great, but I do what I do how I do how I wanna do it.