There's a Looming Storm in the Distant Far

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
In 10 days, the Buccanneers will be docked at Port Dallas ready to deliver a devastating, overpowering, without equal, larger than large, bigger than big, huge, very dramatically spectacle of power, blow to your town.

Cap has said he will be bringing an extra supply of beads and turkey legs to feed those who choose to cheer for the Pewter and Red. With both of our playoff lives hanging from the high tree branches of a tall tree, I like our experience in this game. We've been victorious multiple times this journey and look to raise our swords in victory as we stand on the mountain of "gold" (in this case silver, green, dark blue, light blue, white, and maybe one more shade of blue).

It will be difficult to look past the mayors you have on schedule this week, but be beforewarned, the Pewter Pirates are setting sail!

ShortRound

Reaction score
LMAO ... bring it.

LHD1GJh.gif

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
In 10 days, the Buccanneers will be docked at Port Dallas ready to deliver a devastating, overpowering, without equal, larger than large, bigger than big, huge, very dramatically spectacle of power, blow to your town.

Cap has said he will be bringing an extra supply of beads and turkey legs to feed those who choose to cheer for the Pewter and Red. With both of our playoff lives hanging from the high tree branches of a tall tree, I like our experience in this game. We've been victorious multiple times this journey and look to raise our swords in victory as we stand on the mountain of "gold" (in this case silver, green, dark blue, light blue, white, and maybe one more shade of blue).

It will be difficult to look past the mayors you have on schedule this week, but be beforewarned, the Pewter Pirates are setting sail!
You are such a breath of fresh air (or some kind of wind...), my friend. Look forward to more Pittman wisdom down the road.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score

200w.gif