There's a Looming Storm in the Distant Far

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
In 10 days, the Buccanneers will be docked at Port Dallas ready to deliver a devastating, overpowering, without equal, larger than large, bigger than big, huge, very dramatically spectacle of power, blow to your town.

Cap has said he will be bringing an extra supply of beads and turkey legs to feed those who choose to cheer for the Pewter and Red. With both of our playoff lives hanging from the high tree branches of a tall tree, I like our experience in this game. We've been victorious multiple times this journey and look to raise our swords in victory as we stand on the mountain of "gold" (in this case silver, green, dark blue, light blue, white, and maybe one more shade of blue).

It will be difficult to look past the mayors you have on schedule this week, but be beforewarned, the Pewter Pirates are setting sail!
:lmao: Hell,I Like you, Shoot fire, I'd lay 10 Likes on you fer' that Threads O.P.:thumbup:,,,,NOW,,, hurry up& pass out/ sleep it off ,,,cuz' whatever it is you've dabbled/ sampled has obviously deluded yer' senses & severed yer' tether to REALITY,,,o_O

* :lmao2: I DO "LIKE" YOU THOUGH ,BRO!*:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In 10 days, the Buccanneers will be docked at Port Dallas ready to deliver a devastating, overpowering, without equal, larger than large, bigger than big, huge, very dramatically spectacle of power, blow to your town.

Cap has said he will be bringing an extra supply of beads and turkey legs to feed those who choose to cheer for the Pewter and Red. With both of our playoff lives hanging from the high tree branches of a tall tree, I like our experience in this game. We've been victorious multiple times this journey and look to raise our swords in victory as we stand on the mountain of "gold" (in this case silver, green, dark blue, light blue, white, and maybe one more shade of blue).

It will be difficult to look past the mayors you have on schedule this week, but be beforewarned, the Pewter Pirates are setting sail!

Have not seen you in here since the last time you came in spewing the same stuff and we whipped up on you then.
Nothing different this time.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
:lmao: Hell,I Like you, Shoot fire, I'd lay 10 Likes on you fer' that Threads O.P.:thumbup:,,,,NOW,,, hurry up& pass out/ sleep it off ,,,cuz' whatever it is you've dabbled/ sampled has obviously deluded yer' senses & severed yer' tether to REALITY,,,o_O

* :lmao2: I DO "LIKE" YOU THOUGH ,BRO!*:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

You should see some of his older posts from back in the day.

He's a riot.

jrumann59

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You should see some of his older posts from back in the day.

He's a riot.
I'd imagine,,, but,,, it'd prolly be for the best if I just let the mouldering bones of the dust entrusted past lay where they be,,, way too many weasel-nuts around here being slap happy with that REPORT clicker casing-liner

*QUEERSo_O*

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Winston's going to be running like he just stole some crab legs.
That's of a most riotous in it's nature of Hilarity,,,:lmao:

* it is funny as he'd prolly make more bag pinching off crab-leg as compared to uber boobs,,, ALTHOUGH,,,:huh:,,, a bag-0- uber boobs are kinda' inciting,,,ARUGGGG,,, & HOIST the BLACK FLAG ME BUCKO'S:starspin:

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
Have not seen you in here since the last time you came in spewing the same stuff and we whipped up on you then.
Nothing different this time.

Good to see you Jazz. Hope this season has treated you and the cat family well.

Like Rudolph, I am happy to return.