There's a Looming Storm in the Distant Far

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Not only were the posts funny, but I found it hilarious how many people took most of what he said seriously. It's great to see him back, even if only for a couple weeks.
Hell, that's the best part!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good to see you Jazz. Hope this season has treated you and the cat family well.

Like Rudolph, I am happy to return.

Been going good. Thanks. Hope yours has been too.

Season Started rough but got better with this win streak.

Was pulling for TB to win their division. I think they have some good players. Just need to put to ot together.

Brooksey

Reaction score
And like many before them, they will float helplessly in the wake of the Jose Gaspar.

Have you met Mike Evans? Have you tried to tackle Peyton Barber? Going out on a plank, I don't believe you have.

Peyton Barber is a scrub, wake me up when he runs for 50 yds

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
NFL All Time Winning Percentage:

Dallas Cowboys: .573 NFL Rank: 1st

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: .387 NFL Rank: 32nd.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Always great to see Pittman4Two again... long time no see, bud...

TheGoat73

Reaction score
In 10 days, the Buccanneers will be docked at Port Dallas ready to deliver a devastating, overpowering, without equal, larger than large, bigger than big, huge, very dramatically spectacle of power, blow to your town.

Cap has said he will be bringing an extra supply of beads and turkey legs to feed those who choose to cheer for the Pewter and Red. With both of our playoff lives hanging from the high tree branches of a tall tree, I like our experience in this game. We've been victorious multiple times this journey and look to raise our swords in victory as we stand on the mountain of "gold" (in this case silver, green, dark blue, light blue, white, and maybe one more shade of blue).

It will be difficult to look past the mayors you have on schedule this week, but be beforewarned, the Pewter Pirates are setting sail!
Presenting Pittman’s pitiful, piss-poor, pewter pirate prognostication and praise post...please...

waving monkey

Reaction score
In 10 days, the Buccanneers will be docked at Port Dallas ready to deliver a devastating, overpowering, without equal, larger than large, bigger than big, huge, very dramatically spectacle of power, blow to your town.

Cap has said he will be bringing an extra supply of beads and turkey legs to feed those who choose to cheer for the Pewter and Red. With both of our playoff lives hanging from the high tree branches of a tall tree, I like our experience in this game. We've been victorious multiple times this journey and look to raise our swords in victory as we stand on the mountain of "gold" (in this case silver, green, dark blue, light blue, white, and maybe one more shade of blue).

It will be difficult to look past the mayors you have on schedule this week, but be beforewarned, the Pewter Pirates are setting sail!
thats so cute

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
NFL All Time Winning Percentage:

Dallas Cowboys: .573 NFL Rank: 1st

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: .387 NFL Rank: 32nd.

Stats are for losers. Does this take into account that we’ve been around half as long as your team? How about our lack of television exposure and it’s effect on our fans temperature?

What if Central Texas didn’t have the Cowboys to watch? Would you be a fan? This is called the ripple effect. If people don’t watch or aren’t able to watch, how can we be so sure these stats are misconceiving?

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I clicked Like before even reading the post. Welcome back PIttman