These are the things that separate Dallas from real teams

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
You obviously haven’t visited other fans’ messages boards if you think criticism, especially after a loss is a unique quality of this place.

It’s not hate people spew. It’s reality. I can guarantee you that most fans that are just tired of the direction of this franchise and complain about it would love for us to win a SB next year.

But after 20 years of futility, the fact you expect positive fan vibes is hilarious.
Some fans have to live in a fantasy world to survive this mess. lol

silvrNblue

Reaction score
You want to know whats truly "missing" with the bums we have for coaches? Think back if you were around for it to the days of Jimmy Johnson,. Jimmy NEVER stopped going to the goal post, as long as there was time on the clock, ball in our hands Jimmy Johnson would go put another score on your butt. Clapper is a Princeton googy googy boy, a Mr PC we got to play "fair" type. He in stills NO punch them in the throat attitude. Reason I was so misaligned with this silly Hot boyz jazz... these guys have NO one shoving a boot up their butts to go 60 minutes. Hell, look at the Rams game, we might as well have walked out, stepped aside and just let them walk in on us. WHERE was the HEART and the cry to take it to them? I'll tell you where, it was standing on the side line patting players on the butt giving the ole "will get em next time " malarkey.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You want to know whats truly "missing" with the bums we have for coaches? Think back if you were around for it to the days of Jimmy Johnson,. Jimmy NEVER stopped going to the goal post, as long as there was time on the clock, ball in our hands Jimmy Johnson would go put another score on your butt. Clapper is a Princeton googy googy boy, a Mr PC we got to play "fair" type. He in stills NO punch them in the throat attitude. Reason I was so misaligned with this silly Hot boyz jazz... these guys have NO one shoving a boot up their butts to go 60 minutes. Hell, look at the Rams game, we might as well have walked out, stepped aside and just let them walk in on us. WHERE was the HEART and the cry to take it to them? I'll tell you where, it was standing on the side line patting players on the butt giving the ole "will get em next time " malarkey.
I call bull shiet...... Johnson never did that...except the in your mind.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I call bull shiet...... Johnson never did that...except the in your mind.
Then you were still pooping in diapers son... because he damn well did. Jimmy pushed his guys HARD. And let one act foolish like that RB did in Chicago and Jimmy put his boot in your butt and sent you down the road. Grief, your not allowed to talk about and ear your were still on mommies teats boy.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Oh for the love of Pete...

Really? This is how the off season is going to be again? Threads like this? Lord help us.

And, yeah, I didn't have to answer in this thread. LOL.. But, did anyway, kind of like not being able to look away from a car crash on the highway. On the opposite side of the highway. heheheh

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Then you were still pooping in diapers son... because he damn well did. Jimmy pushed his guys HARD. And let one act foolish like that RB did in Chicago and Jimmy put his boot in your butt and sent you down the road. Grief, your not allowed to talk about and ear your were still on mommies teats boy.
actually son, I was probably conceiving you with you mom in an orgy somewhere,...I have pooped longer than you have been on this earth.... and before I shove my foot up that fat lazy stupid arse of yours and have you taste my toes inside out, get the fvck out of here or else, I will put you on my knees like I used to and spank you black and blue....btw, your mom loved it....ask her to show the scars on her buutt and inside wink wink (that's why she wears adult diapers, since she can't hold it any more)....

now go and jump and ride your bvtt hole expander I gave you for christmas

Last edited:

silvrNblue

Reaction score
actually son, I was probably conceiving you with you mom in an orgy somewhere,...I have pooped longer than you have been on this earth.... and before I shove my foot up that fat lazy stupid arse of yours and have you taste my toes inside out, get the fvck out of here or else, I will put you on my knees like I used to and spank you black and blue....btw, your mom loved it....ask her to show the scars on her buutt and inside wink wink (that's why she wears adult diapers, since she can't hold it any more)....

now go and jump and ride your bvtt hole expander I gave you for christmas
Aww is wittle poopy pants booger eating **** get brains pitching another tantrum? Aww d ont worry wittle pissy , I'm sure the road ho mom of yours will clean you all up and make it better...gfys, another small mind still living in mommies basement pretending to be something we all here know he will never be...a real man. Now go put on clean panties and that winter dress mommies pimp picked out for ya...oh and get off mommies pc, time to go back on your corner and earn the rent...pfffffttt

Fire407

Reaction score
Jason was excited about shaking the hand of Sean McVay after the Rams game.

morat1959

Reaction score
“Real team”.

I guess there are only 4 real teams in the league right now. Since those are the only teams that made it further than we did... .
A lot of teams made it a lot further than we did the last 23 years.

morat1959

Reaction score
I am not troll. Just a frustrated fan venting on a message board. I personally don't believe Garrett adjusts to anything. He is purely "beat your man" type coach. So I showed an example of what a credible coach does on a weekly basis. Do you honestly believe Garrett is making adjustments like this? What have you seen that I haven't in the last 8 years?
Well said!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Watching this video and contemplating the point of the thread makes me sad how far we've declined as a franchise.
We used to be innovators under Landry.
We used to be prepared under Jimmy Johnson. He had us excelling in every phase of the game OFFENSE, DEFENSE and SPECIAL TEAMS.
I remember playing the Commanders after Washington won the Super Bowl against the Bills.
We came out, hit them in the mouth with our offense, defense and then proceeded to BLOCKED A PUNT!!!
And when didn't just do this one time all season. We blocked punts, ran punts and kickoffs back for touchdowns. We were just a SOLID team which culminated in dismantling the Bills in Super Bowl 27.

Now look at us. Every time we enter the red zone we can expect a false start or a holding penalty. :rolleyes:
We line up on 4th and 1 facing a stacked defense anticipating the run (featuring Zeke) and can't seem to utilize a quarterback who is dangerous with his feet and who is tough to bring down in the open field.
We can't alter any schemes or plays to deceive the other team because, "We're going to run what we run and dare you to stop us." :rolleyes:

Oh, for the days when we were prepared and dominant.
We're just wasting valuable talent and Super Bowl appearances with this coaching staff.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Aww is wittle poopy pants booger eating **** get brains pitching another tantrum? Aww d ont worry wittle pissy , I'm sure the road ho mom of yours will clean you all up and make it better...gfys, another small mind still living in mommies basement pretending to be something we all here know he will never be...a real man. Now go put on clean panties and that winter dress mommies pimp picked out for ya...oh and get off mommies pc, time to go back on your corner and earn the rent...pfffffttt

give a few minutes to respond...buutt fvcking your wife right now and your daughter is greasing her arse waiting. I will be right back after she licks my cocck clean...you know ones is got to be clean.

If you want a buutt cleansin... just grease up and drop me a line. I got the chimney sweep for one your size...also drop me a line what flavor mouth freshner you like and I will spray my cocxk for you. Remember we talked about it last time, cover your teeth with lips, i dont like teeth scraping the head...

So warm up those lips sweety....

silvrNblue

Reaction score
CFIH, done with the likes of you... your on ignore, filthy mouthed clown. Lucky I didn't report you.