These Guys Were Horrid Today

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
1. Henry- I am amazed how much he has lost in the course of a single year but right now he has no business starting in this league. of course, between pacman's looming suspension and newman's injuries, henry will probably start the rest of the year.

2. Colombo- You could have fooled me this guy is in a contract year. he has been beaten like a drum for weeks. who the hell is travis laboy?

3. Bruce Read- 2 TD's allowed on ST. How does this guy still have a job. He should be fired immediately.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2330321 said:
Add Gurode, Adams, and Romo to that list.
Romo? He got killed today. I am surprised he was vertical at the end of the game. The O-line owes him blood.

boyz04

Reaction score
I can just hear the crying from T.O. now...and the Oline played bad as a unit ...thats for sure.

DALLAS D

Reaction score
Hostile;2330344 said:
Romo? He got killed today. I am surprised he was vertical at the end of the game. The O-line owes him blood.

The o-line sticks thousands of miles away. Tony was rushed every single play. He had no time to make plays.:bang2:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Hostile;2330344 said:

he kept getting up and fought hard, but man he made some stupid mistakes again

really cant single out 3 or 4 people for this though...it was just putrid by just about everyone out there

I said it halftime and will say it again, this team has no chance at a championship this season...not with the leadership this team has from Wade on down...they are an unmotivated, uninspired, mistake prone, no heart, no cajones massive group of underachievers.

Honestly, I enjoyed watching the 1989 Cowboys more than this garbage. At least that team gave everything it had and got progressively better, in spite of having almost no talent.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Hostile;2330344 said:
True the O-line did him no favors, but he did an awful job holding onto the ball and his passes were not very accurate when it mattered most.

boyz04

Reaction score
My question is why is he trying to change his playing style...he just don't seem to roll as much anymore?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dbair1967;2330398 said:

really cant single out 3 or 4 people for this though...it was just putrid by just about everyone out there

I said it halftime and will say it again, this team has no chance at a championship this season...not with the leadership this team has from Wade on down...they are an unmotivated, uninspired, mistake prone, no heart, no cajones massive group of underachievers.

Honestly, I enjoyed watching the 1989 Cowboys more than this garbage. At least that team gave everything it had and got progressively better, in spite of having almost no talent.
He made one mistake that I remember, the near INT by Rolle that Crayton broke up. Credit the Cardinals for being fierce on D today. They were outstanding. Our O-line wasn't. Stupid penalties, Gurode not snapping the ball when Romo is demanding it, watching the ball on the groudn and not falling on it...

Listen to Trent Dilfer right now.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Hey coach Wade that is 3 weeks now of putrid performance but hey a win is a win right coach

sillycon

Reaction score
dbair1967;2330398 said:

As much as I'd like to blame the coaching staff, I'm beginning to wonder if the players on this team are overrated. Certainly, they're good... But championship material? Not so sure about that...

yesfan

Reaction score
dbair1967;2330398 said:

I watched the Dolphin game today and yeah they're not that good,but just like in 89 their defense is really playing like they're actually in contention.I really think this team lacks the fire the Dolphins have.I would have to single out Flozell.

Boysboy

Reaction score
We should have lost by double digits. For the most part, we benefited from most of the ref calls, and the ball bounced our way to boot.

Despite all that, we still lost.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
hey, we're 4-2. I'm sure that will be the spin from chicken wing Wade