These playoffs have shown the Cowboys are not close to contenders

CowboyFFan

Reaction score
The remaining teams and compare them to Dallas.
-Better QBs except for Jimmy G
-Better recievers: Kupp, Diggs, Hill, Kelce, Deebo, Kittle, Chase >>>>>>>>>>>> CD Lamb, Amari
-Better RB: Mixon, Akers, Deebo, Singletary >>>>>>>> Zeke
-Better coaching: McDermott, McVay, Shanny, Taylor, Reid >>>>> Fat Mike
There is absolutely nothing that the Cowboys have over any of the remaining teams: Bills, Chiefs, 49ers, Rams, Bengals.
Nothing

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It’s a parity league. No team is that much better than the other. The league is built for teams to be equal and defenses to be bad.

What gets us is we paid guys who don’t perform in big moments and you’re probably right about coaching.

The Rams gave up the farm for Matt Stafford and in a big moment he stepped up and now they’re moving on.

75boyz

Reaction score
The remaining teams and compare them to Dallas.
-Better QBs except for Jimmy G
-Better recievers: Kupp, Diggs, Hill, Kelce, Deebo, Kittle, Chase >>>>>>>>>>>> CD Lamb, Amari
-Better RB: Mixon, Akers, Deebo, Singletary >>>>>>>> Zeke
-Better coaching: McDermott, McVay, Shanny, Taylor, Reid >>>>> Fat Mike
There is absolutely nothing that the Cowboys have over any of the remaining teams: Bills, Chiefs, 49ers, Rams, Bengals.
Nothing

Other than the Bengals o-line as a unit I'd hafta agree with all the rest of it.

jmo

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I see a different level of physicality. Cowboys have been soft since JJ left.

I don’t.. Mostly bad blocking is what I’ve seen. Every offensive line is terrible.

Even the 9ers got manhandled at times and if anyone has been decent on the OL it’s them.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Better recievers: Kupp, Diggs, Hill, Kelce, Deebo, Kittle, Chase >>>>>>>>>>>> CD Lamb, Amari

Well yeah when you lump the best pass catchers from every playoff team together and compare that group against Dallas of course they're better. Team on team Dallas obviously has a top 10 receiving corp in the league and that really isn't debatable. The receivers aren't holding this team back from achieving.

I agree with your assessment of the RBs and QBs.

What each of these teams really has is a real coaching staff + competent QB + good talent. Oh yeah, and they don't have to drag Jerry around either.