Twitter: They said trading a 1st round pick was too much

Proximo

Reaction score
Clearly he was worth the late 1st rounder we gave up for him.

Not even a question at this point.

khiladi

Reaction score
What’s new?

Third and SIX, one deep safety, no help and man on the outside.. Eagles weren’t able to generate any pressure up front and selling out on the run. There is a reason the Eagles give you third downs regularly and big plays.

Same thing they did last year when Cooper yelled at Dak and told him to throw it. Dak basically has an easy look and it was obvious once he lined up.

that being said, that’s how much an arrogant buffoon Schwartz is that he’s consistently leave Cooper in one on one situations like that.

ultron

Reaction score
If we give up a first rounder for a player we only have two years, I would not consider it a good deal. But that's just me.
That's why it's important to get Dak's deal done ASAP - so we can just franchise Amari.

ultron

Reaction score

I don't understand how a guy can make a catch like this but have a ball hit him square in his hands and have it bounce off and get intercepted (Green Bay). I still think that play was the main play that cost us that game.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Cooper relies on route running too which ages better than guys like dez who were relying on his ability to jump and power. Cooper can be elite for a long time going forward

starfan1

Reaction score
I don't understand how a guy can make a catch like this but have a ball hit him square in his hands and have it bounce off and get intercepted (Green Bay). I still think that play was the main play that cost us that game.
I was going to say something similar