They wouldn't let me take it on the plane!

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I wanted to take a flight from Omaha to New York City, but they wouldn't let me take my parachute with me on the plane. I explained to them that it's a free market, and if I don't like their service, or if I'm uncomfortable in any way, it's my right to jump out and parachute to the ground. But, nnnnooooo, they just want to hold you prisoner. No jumping out of the plane allowed ... what a scam.

shabazz

Reaction score
It’s a nice idea but they should have explained that unless your flying in an ancient Boeing 727 without a modified rear air stair door, you won’t be able to open any door in flight to jump out.

besides your parachute is bigger than a ziplock bag so they wouldn’t let you take it as carry on, Lol

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
It’s a nice idea but they should have explained that unless your flying in an ancient Boeing 727 without a modified rear air stair door, you won’t be able to open any door in flight to jump out.

besides your parachute is bigger than a ziplock bag so they wouldn’t let you take it as carry on, Lol

I know that. It's just for laughs.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i'll be damned.
you are db cooper.
db cooper is a cowboys fan.
sum'*****....my instincts are usually honed in on this kinda thing but i'll be damned if your conehead and rev get up dulled them.
wow.
im blown away.
db cooper not only made it.....but time travels and loves french ******.
makes sense.
you've had alot of time and money on your hands....so why not spend'm on a time machine and french ******.

nobody

Reaction score
i'll be damned.
you are db cooper.
db cooper is a cowboys fan.
sum'*****....my instincts are usually honed in on this kinda thing but i'll be damned if your conehead and rev get up dulled them.
wow.
im blown away.
db cooper not only made it.....but time travels and loves french ******.
makes sense.
you've had alot of time and money on your hands....so why not spend'm on a time machine and french ******.

It's likely that he's DB Cooper Junior or the third.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
This is what you need. You can wear it right on the plane, I usually wear a baggy Cowboys themed sweat suit over it. The other big advantage it has over the chute is if it's a short trip and your traveling light you can skip all the hassles of landing and getting from the airport to your hotel. You fly right to the hotel.

extreme-sports-wingsuit-flying.webp

Them

Reaction score
I wanted to take a flight from Omaha to New York City, but they wouldn't let me take my parachute with me on the plane. I explained to them that it's a free market, and if I don't like their service, or if I'm uncomfortable in any way, it's my right to jump out and parachute to the ground. But, nnnnooooo, they just want to hold you prisoner. No jumping out of the plane allowed ... what a scam.

lol..your crazy man!....Blame Amber Heard!...:popcorn: