Things You're Not Good At

cowboyec

Reaction score
not letting things bother me.

car repair or general car know-how.

not purchasing Elvis/Cowboys stuff on ebay...despite many trips to the doghouse.

accepting change.

confrontation....I usually avoid it.

passivity......I hate it yet I notice the trait in me.

not over-eating.

exercise.

drinking water.....Im no where near the daily requirement.

not drinking too much coke/pepsi....I can blow thru a 12 pack in a day or 2...easy.

traffic....I cant stand tailgaters....no signal lane changers....speeders....texters.....slow drivers.....and folks in the early morning who refuse to TURN THEIR DAMN LIGHTS ON BECAUSE WE CANT SEE YOUR STUPID-***.

sitting during Cowboys games.

not yelling during Cowboys games.

paying attention.

being a people person...Im not...I hate them.

trying new things...I dont....I hate change.

timb2

Reaction score
I'm clumsy. I cannot stay on my feet for the life of me. I will find that one crack on a staircase and I'm down...I can trip on those flat escalators at the airport. .I always spilt my milk as a kid. Hard to just ride a bike. I'm a guy like Samule Jackson's character in "Glass' I will find a way to break something on me.

*Broken my nose twice never in a fight
*Knocked my front tooth out twice never in a fight\
*Messed my knee up in basketball but also falling down stairs
*Broke my wrist getting hit by a car on a bicyle
*Broke my collarbone falling off a porch
*Dislocated my thumb in volleyball

But you think I'm bad, my brother hurt himself in Ping Pong getting stitches twice and pulling his back out. I didn't know Ping Pong was a contact sport?

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anything mechanical. When I was going on active duty in the Navy, the CPO administering the test to reveal where I might be a fit, called me into his office and I remember this like yesterday because it's been this way all of my life. He said "you scored in the top 5% except in one area, mechanical/technical". Then he held up a screwdriver and said "what do you think this is and which end would you use"? He busted out laughing and said he'd never seen a score so lopsided and it was obvious I am not a dummy but how have I lived that long?

I am just not good with my hands and I do envy men that can make furniture like my daughter-in-law's Dad, he made the grandchildren some great wooden toys for Christmas and they looked beautiful under the tree while they played with the haul I bought from Amazon.

I jest, and always have about men that are really good around the house, because I really am envious of their ability to not be dependent on service people. However, most of them can't write stupid poetry and I can and life evens out. And I am a better mixologist and I ain't putting a grill together but I can cook on one.

BTW, putting a gas grill together when we moved into the neighborhood in Baton Rouge was how I met the neighbors...….and the fire department.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I'm clumsy. I cannot stay on my feet for the life of me. I will find that one crack on a staircase and I'm down...I can trip on those flat escalators at the airport. .I always spilt my milk as a kid. Hard to just ride a bike. I'm a guy like Samule Jackson's character in "Glass' I will find a way to break something on me.

*Broken my nose twice never in a fight
*Knocked my front tooth out twice never in a fight\
*Messed my knee up in basketball but also falling down stairs
*Broke my wrist getting hit by a car on a bicyle
*Broke my collarbone falling off a porch
*Dislocated my thumb in volleyball

But you think I'm bad, my brother hurt himself in Ping Pong getting stitches twice and pulling his back out. I didn't know Ping Pong was a contact sport?
I have a friend who is like that too he always knocking things around ...I for one always have issue with tying my shoes no matter what I do they always come off.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I can do a lot of things in life, but wrapping Christmas presents is not one of them. I just cannot perfect that art. It looks like a 2 year old wrapped the gift.

:laugh:

This must be something you did

badly-wrapped-gift.jpg

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Join the others in "Any form of skating".

My ankles... For whatever reason simply will not keep me upright.

kskboys

Reaction score
limit hold em/stud poker..there's an art to it i swear harder than no limit. I try to fold through on ring games that have multiple poker games; stud. no limit, limit, pl omaha, etc.
Yeah, completely different games. It's no longer about trying to bet people out.

kskboys

Reaction score
I can do a lot of things in life, but wrapping Christmas presents is not one of them. I just cannot perfect that art. It looks like a 2 year old wrapped the gift.

:laugh:
"If your present looks like it was wrapped by a drunk TRex, it's from me!!!!"

Me too. I'm awful.

Art. Can't even draw stick figures. They look like drunk martians.

I took art one time in high school because I was out of electives. I remember making some panoramic pic of something or another. Teacher gave me an A, said it was some of the best abstract art she'd ever seen. My response: "It was supposed to be a deer." She didn't change my grade though!!!!