Think about it fans, with Amari we get no Herbert, Bosa, Greedy Williams

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Thing is, we got a good WR.

The more I sit on this, the more I like it.

My only problem is we could have used that pick on a QB.

But either way, we needed a WR anyway.

Don't get so salty, guys. There are a few positives here.

Like Cooper is probably better than Dez at this point. And he's an upgrade over what we had...
Salty?
Presumptuous.
Our future for an upgrade for ... Dez?
Wow and blimey, mates!

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
We will get high-octane "finds" from Montana and Delaware.
Forget forever our dream selections in the first round. High if we tanked.
Now it will be Tennessee State, Tarleton State and St. Pius-Nebraska.
I spit at the 2019 draft!

Herbert is returning back to school. You people crucify Dak for mechanics you guys would've commited suicide if Dallas drafted Herbert. Maybe they should hope he comes out and trade up to draft him then maybe.....NVM morbid thought. lol

Why draft Bosa when Dallas has Lawrence, Charlton, Gregory and Armstrong. Dallas is 3rd overall defense, 2nd in pts allowed and 8th in sacks. And this is because of the front 7. DL and LBers.

Why do you want Dallas to draft a Cb when they have Jones, Awuzie, Lewis, and Brown.

Dallas' defense is just fine. They are young and are going to be good for awhile. The team needs to start focusing and shoring up the offense. They need OL depth, WR depth(which they might;ve just did that with Cooper). and IMO they need a TE.

Get Dak a offense thats capable of doing what they did in 2016. And he will shine. I think the team took Leary for granted, because the line took a step backwards with him gone. Figure out whats gonna happen with Frederick sooner rather than waiting til later.

Next yr Dallas has a nice set of WRs IMO. Cooper, Gallup, Wilson...But theyre going to need more.

This team needs a veteran backup QB.

jay94

Reaction score
Were on pace for a 6-10 season with a WIDEOPEN division!! Regardless if it was to much to give up I would rather be AGGRESSIVE and go after it and help one of our weakest spots on our roster at a chance to win NOW. This story would be different if there was a team that had ran off with it, but the meat with the bone is on center field and I am glad we are at least going after it, doing nothing was just a quick route to another 8-8 showing.