Thinking of buying my first Cowboys Jersey

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I've seen an apparel link on several OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS sites where they are running right around $99 bucks
( some discontinued jerseys are decidedly cheaper)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know of one place where you can get knock offs from China for around $22. They look pretty good, except the name COWBOYS is embroidered a bit sloppily on the front.
kT1pybOm.jpg
Nxe0Y60m.jpg

Last edited:

Xelda

Reaction score
So many jerseys, so little time. Try not to strut when you wear it. Don't walk up to people in other team's apparel and slap the snot out of them. Cute don't cut it with the cops and not all of them are compelled by the name of Tom Landry.

lukin2006

Reaction score
So many jerseys, so little time. Try not to strut when you wear it. Don't walk up to people in other team's apparel and slap the snot out of them. Cute don't cut it with the cops and not all of them are compelled by the name of Tom Landry.

What if they are Eagle fans??? They aren't really people...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I've only had two in my life. Aikman which I got as a gift from my brother. Then years ago when I traveled to watch a Cowboys game in Miami. I bought a DeMarcus Ware jersey.

I generally don't wear jerseys of retired players or players that don't play with the team I'm going to see.

I was just given four tickets to the Dec 30th game against the Giants here in NY. I have no jersey to wear, so I won't be wearing one since I don't follow the NFL anymore. (though games are still fun to go to)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ah-Ha,,,yer' obviously C.I.A. material in maintaining a 'sterile' back trail in that 'plausible deniability',,, while conducting
" behind the lines" covert mission operations:thumbup:

*I'll forever cradle my S&W mod#76 " hushpuppy" crap casing-liner & 4
" willy peter" grenades,,, er,,,personallyo_O

Praxit

Reaction score
..I get by with my Cowboy hoodie. Its awesome because its reversible. :starspin: Then again, if I had to get Jersey, Dak Or Zeke would be the one.

cowboyec

Reaction score
ebay is my first stop.
just got a Dez home jersey...4x...official w/tags...$30+s/h.
always check ebay.

Vomit

Reaction score
Back in the day I had a buddy stationed in Korea, and one of the factories that made NFL jerseys was close by. Price? 10 dollars American.