This forum was scary last night

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Last nite I was monitoring the game thread and I got concerned.

I mean don't you think we should wait until the fourth quarter or end of the game before we bash these guys.

If anyone checked into the forum during the first part of the game it looked like trolls were in control.

I know they didn't play lights out but we had guys here giving up and wanting to trade everybody, but now after the win all is right with the world.
I'm not saying we should n't criticize the team when their playing like chumps but lets wait until the games out of reach or over.

And criticizing is one thing but some wanted to take some of these guys out and shoot em.

I do agree Wade has to go but you have to give him credit for the fourth and two decision.

Ok , bash me for my opinion, I'm getting used to it.:eek::

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
here is a tip. stay off the zone during the game.

The crazy uncles and strange friends show up.

I could never be on here during a game.

juck

Reaction score
sandtrapp;2426673 said:

I mean don't you think we should wait until the fourth quarter or end of the game before we bash these guys.

If anyone checked into the forum during the first part of the game it looked like trolls were in control.

I know they didn't play lights out but we had guys here giving up and wanting to trade everybody, but now after the win all is right with the world.
I'm not saying we should n't criticize the team when their playing like chumps but lets wait until the games out of reach or over.

And criticizing is one thing but some wanted to take some of these guys out and shoot em.

I do agree Wade has to go but you have to give him credit for the fourth and two decision.

Try the chat.omg,this one person wick is so so so so negative nonstop.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Not at all thats the way a lot of fans talk during an intense game. At the end of the game those who were crying to bench, or cut starters had the sense to put the game in proper perspective. If you go on any winning teams forum and monitor there live game thread they have the same reaction with there teams.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
The game didn't start well at all. I was thinking oh crap not again.
After we settled in and the D stepped it up, way up. I was one happy camper.
It was really nice to see the defense share the load for a change.:star:

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
I was rofl'ing in the chat when people we're already saying it was over when the score was 0-0.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
theebs;2426678 said:
here is a tip. stay off the zone during the game.

The crazy uncles and strange friends show up.

I could never be on here during a game.

Exactly. You will never catch me on the site during a game. It is OUT OF CONTROL in most game threads.

Then if the Cowboys win - its all hugs and sunshine and picnic baskets.

Yay....we won.

Hello-Kitty-Christmas-small.jpg

ethiostar

Reaction score
If they aren't playing well, like the way they started out, then yes expect some furustration from Zoners.

I just don't get this, do you expect people to say nothing but positive things no matter what? I understand some do carried away a bit but the way they have been playing the last 3-5 games and the way the game started out last night wasn't great. It's safe to say that noone on this forum, except other teams trolls, want the cowboys to lose. But, if you are expecting people not to be angry, furstrated, disappointed and voice thier concerns then i agree with the posters above, stay out of the game threads and the chat rooms.

bsheeern

Reaction score
sandtrapp;2426673 said:

I never get mad and over-react when someone does something stupid. I never chant fire wade or death the Bruce Read or anything like that. But last night when Pat Watkins let Jason Campbell basically run him over with that pathetic excuse for a tackle, I was called him kitty cat for sure. That was pathetic. You have a chance to cream the QB and you try and head butt him and get knocked on your arse..... Man if I could be in that film room..........

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
sandtrapp;2426673 said:

HAHA.. wont bash...

but we live in a play-by-play, IGS world.... you knew that though ;)

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2426691 said:
The game didn't start well at all. I was thinking oh crap not again.
After we settled in and the D stepped it up, way up. I was one happy camper.

You ought to have seen him before the D stepped up.

mban1021l.jpg

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love coming to the forums during games. I like reading others' post so I know I'm not alone at how upset/happy I am by the way the game is going.