This game made me appreciate Tony Romo more

Romonater

Reaction score
No disrespect to Dak, but being down by 21, I always knew we would climb, scratch our way into a game with Romo. That was just him. It was his identity. With Dak, it's more about control, accuracy, and not letting the defense dictate things. It's just not his game. I'm just saying..History will truly show just how underappreciated Romo was in his time in Dallas.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No disrespect to Dak, but being down by 21, I always knew we would climb, scratch our way into a game with Romo. That was just him. It was his identity. With Dak, it's more about control, accuracy, and not letting the defense dictate things. It's just not his game. I'm just saying..History will truly show just how underappreciated Romo was in his time in Dallas.

He should have gotten his job back last year when he got healthy. And this isn't a knee jerk response from me I've always said that since day 1. Prescott is not as good as Romo right now, he just isn't

Coy

Reaction score
Didn't need this game to further appreciate #9, but I get what you are saying.
One of the most under appreciated players in the history of this game.

Saying that, I think Dak will turn it around, at least I hope so.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Minus the 44-6 schilacking from the Eagles and the playoff game at Minnesota, I truly cant remember other games we were destroyed with Tony at the helm.
I remember some multiple interception clunkers from Romo. It happens to every quarterback. I love Romo and I miss him, but he wasn't perfect and he wouldn't have been able to do anything today with no running game and our defense playing the way they did.

aria

Reaction score
I didn't miss him much after the Giants came into our house and beat us en route to the Super Bowl after we had a bye and Romo thought it was was a good choice to go to Cabo and get his mack on instead of focusing on the upcoming game. I'll never forgive him for that, we were the better team.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak isn't as good as Romo but Romo right now is in a booth and retired lol....Romo himself doesn't feel he's good or healthy enough to play in the NFL....and you guys are rueing him. Boy............

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Didn't need this game to further appreciate #9, but I get what you are saying.
One of the most under appreciated players in the history of this game.

Saying that, I think Dak will turn it around, at least I hope so.

With 2 playoff wins....how is Romo underappreciated?

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Minus the 44-6 schilacking from the Eagles and the playoff game at Minnesota, I truly cant remember other games we were destroyed with Tony at the helm.
Well, there was the 5 INT Chicago game five years ago. Maybe a few others I don't remember off the top of my head.
It sucks, but it happens sometimes I guess.
Just like today. I always liked Tony, and I still believe in Dak. Dak has to learn how to make the defense pay when they stack the box and blitz. His downfield accuracy needs major improvement.

Romonater

Reaction score
I didn't miss him much after the Giants came into our house and beat us en route to the Super Bowl after we had a bye and Romo thought it was was a good choice to go to Cabo and get his mack on instead of focusing on the upcoming game. I'll never forgive him for that, we were the better team.

Lmao that was 10 years ago!

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Again, Romo had a younger Witten and Dez who back then both were more effective and better at getting open than they do now. And Murray rarely put up stinkers like Zeke did today with 9 carries for 8 yards.