Video: This has an ugly ending coming?

plasticman

Reaction score
Have you heard? No one is sitting at the table in the Cowboys war room. All the principal personnel is isolated in their own homes. It is a live draft and McCarthy is invited to the Jones boys virtual draft team but he won't be giving money advice, he's a football guy.
"If this was a live draft", meaning if there was a "green room", if there were war rooms, if there was an audience, etc.......

The point being, he is not in charge of making those football related decisions, the so called administration guys, Jerry and Stephen, will be making those decisions and that is just the beginning. McCarty will have final say, final authority in nothing.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
One last thing.. Reminder for the Dak haters:

Last year: Dallas was only 172yds (Cobb) from having (3) 1000yd WRs
RBs combined for 69Rec;TEs 95Rec

All the while, our star RB had a “down season”
Zeke 301c-1357yds-12Td

Dak IS a franchise QB. Opinions vary on taste, but stats don’t lie.

Fact:W/L record last year is on the coaching, not Dak

True, stats dont lie. But to interpret them the right way needs intellect.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
"If this was a live draft", meaning if there was a "green room", if there were war rooms, if there was an audience, etc.......

The point being, he is not in charge of making those football related decisions, the so called administration guys, Jerry and Stephen, will be making those decisions and that is just the beginning. McCarty will have final say, final authority in nothing.
Nothing you said contradicts anything I said. The Jones boys will be getting MM's opinion about things but as the GM/owner, Jerry always has the final say about everything.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Oh yeah.....Mkay...so where'd THEY get us?. And you name one "proven" #1...and one rookie unproven. You could even argue Murray wasn't THAT great outside of Dallas. If he was SO good...why the complete failure in Philly? Yep I am sure there are many legitimate reasons. Pollard? You got a lotta balls saying he can carry a team when he...HASN'T. Not even in college! He looks great and I am a big fan. I am also a fan of proving it on the field for more than one year.

All that...is moot...arguable. What ISN'T arguable is you HAMMERING zeke to death....while defending Dak at even the SLIGHTEST polite criticism.

Won't argue Murray, that is just dumb. And he didnt fail in Philly as that was a RB by committee, which is exactly what I would advocate.

Pollard would be teamed with 2 other backs.