This is all on Jerry

DenCWBY

Reaction score
  • In the last 26 seasons since our last SB, we’ve had:

• 6 different head coaches
  • 7 different offensive coordinators
  • 8 different defensive coordinators
  • Over 70 different assistant coaches
  • 20 different QBs have started regular season games and 3 different QBs have started playoff games in that span.
  • One owner/GM
This says it all. It’s so glaring as to the real problem with this organization. One of the worst mistakes for this franchise was giving this old drunk a gold coat.

75boyz

Reaction score
One of the better human behavioral debates I've read. Totally compelling arguments from CFIH and Vtwin.
Does a person's Product of Environment cultural upbringing totally excuse his individual accountability of personal behavior/responsibilities?

Freakin' good stuff.

And I thought this was "JUST" a football message board...

Cowboys!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
The Jones are the problem ..the nightmare will continue and nothing will change
bhv731A.jpg

Kumbaya

Reaction score
If I may share my 2 cents….

Dallas has a great team with a lot of great players. I’m impressed with your drafting and of course I’m impressed with your record most years. You scored a ton of points this year but unfortunately, your offense somewhat laid an egg Sunday night. Why so?

if blame has to be laid for Sunday night, my choice would be Kellen Moore. Look at the first time D got the ball and compare that to the 49ers first time. They marched down easily…D went 3 and out. D did not look as prepared. Maybe KM was thinking of his interview for HC coming up.

And why did he use Zeke much more than electric Pollard? Clearly Zeke is hurt and slower. Pollard has some shiftiness which Zeke lacks now. And why didn’t he call more quick slants to counter act the heavy rush Dak was feeling almost every down? This may have freed up CeeDee Lamb a bit. For him to only catch one pass on five targets is not acceptable. Hit him on quick slants and give him a chance to run after the catch. He is your most explosive WR, yet Sunday, he was zero. Moore should have planned better.

Basically, Moore didn’t utilize two of your best offensive weapons in Lamb and Pollard, and I think this held back your offense. Unlike SF, who allowed no sacks because that is all they threw were quick passes, Dallas dropped back 5-7 steps practically every time. I think Moore would be my scape goat, if you need one….at least for this game. But hey…he’s young and much better than Jason Garrett. I seriously doubt now anyone will hire him to be a HC, so hopefully for your sake he grows from this experience.

Sorry you lost…I was pulling for your boys too,
K

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
  • In the last 26 seasons since our last SB, we’ve had:

• 6 different head coaches
  • 7 different offensive coordinators
  • 8 different defensive coordinators
  • Over 70 different assistant coaches
  • 20 different QBs have started regular season games and 3 different QBs have started playoff games in that span.
  • One owner/GM
Can you add how many players suspended to that list ?

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
The Jones are the problem ..the nightmare will continue and nothing will change
bhv731A.jpg

Maybe I'm the scape goat (camera focuses in) be cause JJ listened to and acted on my posts of the forum. :)

Well may be not; just wishful thing (camera loses focus).:(

JonesBoys

Reaction score
You can all Hate on Dak. You can all Hate on Mike. You can all hate on Moore. but this is the product the GM put together. this is the culture he created when the QB, the franchise QB, the face of the team calls out the refs and says its OK for the fans to pelt the referees. the excuse culture as some called it. that made me angry more than anything else.

its been 26+ years of frustration. every few years, a play off apperance and then disappearance. one win once in a while and then we lay an egg.

this franchise is soft. the GM/owner makes excuses and everyone around him picks up on it and does the same. the GM/owner points fingers at everyone but himself and everyone picks up on it.

This organization lacks discipline at the top and it just flows to everyone on the team. 14 penalties. that's embarassing from a playoff team. no team should succeed if they committ 14 penalties. and we didn't. 5 of them pre-snap....FIVE....that's on the players. I can be ok with one. maybe two..but FIVE and all the same dang idiotic mistakes....and I am OK with some game penalties. sometimes you are not good and you make mistake. but some of the penalties are fundamental stupid mistakes.

Jerry said he was disappointed yesterday. its all and act to show the fans that he gets us. its all about the money. putting out rumors that change is coming. I will get rid of those who anger you. Jerry you should be disappointed in yourself, because this is the house you built...(including the east/west aligned stadium that causes sun glare).

so until Jerry retires or leaves....this is the best it gets. Dak's will come and go as QBs did before him. Coopers and CDs will come and go as Dez and others did before them. we will find the next player to get mad at and target and hate. we will find the next coach to blame....but results will not change. the sooner we accept that, the easier it will be.

it always was on Jerrah. I have finally come to terms that this team will never sniff a Super Bowl with Jerrah being the face of the team. We have a lot more years of mediocrity and failure coming.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
One of the better human behavioral debates I've read. Totally compelling arguments from CFIH and Vtwin.
Does a person's Product of Environment cultural upbringing totally excuse his individual accountability of personal behavior/responsibilities?

Freakin' good stuff.

And I thought this was "JUST" a football message board...

Cowboys!
appreciate the kudos....its one of those arguments that we are both right.....