This is going to be an exciting offseason

Wood

Reaction score
A lot of cap space should mean at least on big free agent signing.

What will Lawrence's future look like?

Possible contract extensions for Dak, Cooper, and even Zeke.

Storylines for our free agents. Is Beasley really leaving?

Is Earl Thomas finally going to be in a Dallas Cowboys uniform?

When will Linehan be shown the door and who will his replacement be?

Sean Lee's future.

Witten AND Romo both coming out of the booth for one last ride.

Randy Gregory....

The draft. I know we don't have a 1st rounder but seeing the type of production from Williams, Gallup, Schultz, (Armstrong turned out to be a nonfactor), we can expect our early round picks to be contributors for 2019.

There will be a lot of stories to follow this offseason.

I don't think they can land big FA and still extend Dak & Zeke to huge contracts. Eagles DE Brandon Graham is FA btw.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The way defense played last night, seems like we do need Earl Thomas

Also need a new OC and QB Coach. Also I don’t want a Dak extension until he proves he’s good under new coaching. I love him as a leader, but as a QB right now, I don’t want him as a franchise QB

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
What time frame would we be looking at if Linehan is getting fired? Tomorrow? After Pro Bowl?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Not expecting any big fa signings.
Might get ET that's it. Otherwise itll be scrap bin hunting as usual.

Tank signed for around 17mil a year
dak signed for 16-20 mil a year

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On beasley I would like the Cowboy Wr's to get taller. That would give Dak a larger window to throw into.

You wanna help DAK with Larger Window due to his in-accurate passing hmmm....you better get as a WR the guy below....

greengiant.gif

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Keeping coaching staff, mediocre to bad QB, overrated RB who will be on be owners mind when he’s handing out contracts, and no first round pick.

But we’ll pick up some no name in FA this place touts like we did with Tavon Austin.

garyv

Reaction score
That’s not true, Dallas hasn’t ever had this much cap room.

I checked we are at $48 million cap space. We can create $20 to $25 million more such as releasing Terrance Williams $5 million
and on and on and on. We need to go ahead and sign Tank to a 4 or 5 year deal 70 million. Probably cut Hurns and several others.
Make a decision on Beasley but don't overpay. Need to resign the deep snapper until you have something better. I want them to be
very active in Free Agency and barring he recovers Earl Thomas who I expect. I also heavily target Jesse James TE from the Steelers.
They need a DT and in the 2nd and 3rd Rounds go OL. I would also cut the FB and move Rod Smith to FB and look for a scat back
like Sproles or Kamara type.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Extend Dak and try to get him for value if you can. But he got better as the season went on and probably knows it.
Tank, despite that loss, will get paid.
I don't touch Zeke's contract until the season starts next year. I use the rest of my money in reserve to consider Amari, Zeke, Jones and ANthony Brown going into 2020, and I find the right free agent or two.