This is LA's replacement?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Wow, you have to go back that far to find a bad play?

Glenn Carano

Reaction score
You found one play from a few years ago and judge him from that? I can go find dozens of plays the past few seasons where LA whiffed on blocks or guys blew right around LA because he couldn't move. Get over it, LA was a shell of his former self and doesn't posess the quickness needed to move in space.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
theogt said:
There's nothing better than watching a troll fail miserably. Why would I want to miss that?

Yeah it was fun the first 3 dozen threads, after awile the schtick gets old LOL

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
I was doing some searching on him for POSITIVE news and all I came across was this...what can I say?
I just wanted to find out more about a guy we made a multi millionaire...what he'd done to deserve it...

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Riddle: What is worse than a bad post?

Answer: The same post being repeated about 10 times.

wileedog

Reaction score
THe irony is that Larry would have just missed that block completely anyway.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
X-Dawg is a TROLL plain and simple, but we all can use a good laugh and he definately provides that with his ignorance. :lmao2:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
wileedog said:
THe irony is that Larry would have just missed that block completely anyway.

LA would never be pulling anyway. Arrington would just be blowing up the RB. :laugh2:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
I was doing some searching on him for POSITIVE news and all I came across was this...what can I say?
I just wanted to find out more about a guy we made a multi millionaire...what he'd done to deserve it...

Keep posting the vids. Sunshine is the best disinfectant. Don't let the Jerry apologists on this board dissuade you. They would have objected if you posted this for the first time, let alone the tenth. They're incorrigible. Accusations of "trolling" is the only weapon in their meager arsenal.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun said:
Keep posting the vids. Sunshine is the best disinfectant. Don't let the Jerry apologists on this board dissuade you. They would have objected if you posted this for the first time, let alone the tenth. They're incorrigible. Accusations of "trolling" is the only weapon in their meager arsenal.
It's utterly ridiculous to base an opinion on one play from several years ago. How about accusations of "stupidity"? That's another weapon, right?

Mansta54

Reaction score
theogt said:
It's utterly ridiculous to base an opinion on one play from several years ago. How about accusations of "stupidity"? That's another weapon, right?

:bravo: Well said!!!!

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
bbgun said:

Bbgun I think you and the Browns fan need to go get a room. This haterade love is sickening.

OTOH you do demonstrate a bit of levity from time to time, sunshine.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
bbgun said:

So, if I find a video of Tom Brady throwing an INT in high school, that makes him a bad QB now??? :rolleyes:

Just want to know the ground rules here . . .