This is now a successful season

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'll eat crow. I was ready to throw in the towel at 3-5. I'm more than happy to be wrong and I have to credit the FO and coaching staff with a great turnaround.

With all that said, I agree with what @Avery said above, no matter what, Linehan needs to go after we, uh, WIN THE SUPER BOWL. :D

snadler

Reaction score
I agree at 3-5 I would
Have bet a lot of money against the cowboys not only being in the playoffs but winning a round..totally shocking, only thing that’s disappointing is this probably means a JG extension

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I agree at 3-5 I would
Have bet a lot of money against the cowboys not only being in the playoffs but winning a round..totally shocking, only thing that’s disappointing is this probably means a JG extension
Stop hating against JG tonight. He’s led the team to 8 of 9 wins. He seems to have turned the corner along with Dak

Swanny

Reaction score
After being 3-5, to get in the playoffs was great. To have Dak win a playoff game makes this a successful season. Obviously I want to keep going but Dak is getting better and better each week.

No one could have predicted this Nov 1
I thought the season was toast with no Bearded wonder. I considered it a success just to win the East. I'm shocked at this season. Hope Filo comes back next week. The guy makes a difference

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
I hope they don't get content, playoff opportunities don't come around very often.

Leave it all on the field next week vs. the Rams or Saints.

Fmart322

Reaction score
After being 3-5, to get in the playoffs was great. To have Dak win a playoff game makes this a successful season. Obviously I want to keep going but Dak is getting better and better each week.

No one could have predicted this Nov 1
I agree. I never thought this would have happened after the loss to Tennessee. I thought we were done.
We beat a very good Seattle team. Russell Wilson is a great QB.