This is one of the most anticipated seasons in memory, but for different reasons

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Well, mates and good bland men, this lad cannot wait until the NFL gridiron season starts anew!
Why? I am glad you asked.

1. Our reshuffled D
2. What will our LB corps do? Who will it be?
3. Can Dan Quinn deliver the goods?
4. How will our unproven secondary do?
5. How will GREGORY raise the bar. I am quite proud of how this lad, vexed by drugs, has become more mature about his career.

The O?
Blimey!
They will do great!
We don't need a good or great QB, just a bus driver to hand off to pillars and the slugg only show Elliott.
And throw dinky passes to our great receiver

I am all on pinza needles, you ruffians!
Holla, and brings me a dollah!
I am as excited as the next guy for Cowboys to start playing football. with that said, this is what Jerry does and is really good at. even with Quincy Carter and Dave Campo at the helm, after two 5-11 season, he was able to do something, talk his way and generate hope amongst cowboys fans. this is no different. with that said, I am hopeful we can improve on this defense, which shouldn't be hard given it was at an all time worst pace until last 3,4 games of the season.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, mates and good bland men, this lad cannot wait until the NFL gridiron season starts anew!
Why? I am glad you asked.

1. Our reshuffled D
2. What will our LB corps do? Who will it be?
3. Can Dan Quinn deliver the goods?
4. How will our unproven secondary do?
5. How will GREGORY raise the bar. I am quite proud of how this lad, vexed by drugs, has become more mature about his career.

The O?
Blimey!
They will do great!
We don't need a good or great QB, just a bus driver to hand off to pillars and the slugg only show Elliott.
And throw dinky passes to our great receiver

I am all on pinza needles, you ruffians!
Holla, and brings me a dollah!

I agree...should be very interesting.

So many young guys that should be playing.
New DC

Plus you have the RT, LT and Center positions. Will they stay healthy, will Tyler B continue to grow.

Will Gregory have his first year where he starts/plays for the whole or even majority of the season and if so will he make a difference.

Will Gallimore or Hill progress some or will they be after thoughts.

How will the ST teams do.

Will the coaches make more bone headed decisions.

Will Dak have a huge year as he was on pace to have a record year passing before being injured.

As good as Lamb was, will he be even better.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I thought you said we were destined for mediocrity the next 10 years? What changed for you?

You got caught.
Hysterical. I'd better watch my waffling around you.

This time of year will do strange things to folks.

A few short months ago I'd tell you we have more question marks than the Riddler's costume.

Now? Ive changed my avatar for the first and only time in ten years....to the Kool Aid dude.

I felt it appropriate.....considering all we did in the interim was draft a handful of lottery tickets.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hysterical. I'd better watch my waffling around you.

This time of year will do strange things to folks.

A few short months ago I'd tell you we have more question marks than the Riddler's costume.

Now? Ive changed my avatar for the first and only time in ten years....to the Kool Aid dude.

I felt it appropriate.....considering all we did in the interim was draft a handful of lottery tickets.

Things are really looking up. 2nd year without Garrett and a real coach. Personnel now to the new coaches liking with two drafts with lots of young defenders.

Best thing about OTA's was no injuries. But we know they are coming. Gotta stay healthy and this could be a great year.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
He’s only visiting. Told the warden that they were married so he could have a conjugal visit with your mom. Hollah! You pathetic human flotsam.

Ooo oooh.
A nerve was touched!
Now Hag is hopping mad!
Stay away, Hag, unless your blended is football, tender gridiron chap.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yah, you got caught.

You think people will forget your drivel, but some of us remember.

Glad you are finally coming around. Keep up the good work CHAP.

Creepy and angry you are, old boy.
Don't make it personal. Stick to football, thin man.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I agree...should be very interesting.

So many young guys that should be playing.
New DC

Plus you have the RT, LT and Center positions. Will they stay healthy, will Tyler B continue to grow.

Will Gregory have his first year where he starts/plays for the whole or even majority of the season and if so will he make a difference.

Will Gallimore or Hill progress some or will they be after thoughts.

How will the ST teams do.

Will the coaches make more bone headed decisions.

Will Dak have a huge year as he was on pace to have a record year passing before being injured.

As good as Lamb was, will he be even better.

Yes!
The D is posing so many questions while the O is looking talented but otherwise bland!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
In S. Texas, he is known as lard head.
I did a search for lard head, is this it?
Dqm9n6XXQAMxcF7

CWR

Reaction score
As always the OP brings the most insightful posts on the board. I'm glad this wasn't just a passing thought, but something he articulated into a thread. His random musings always warrant a thread. If only we had a Garbage Zone.