This is the guy who will help put our defense over

Hayseed

Reaction score
I asked because I think it would be better to keep Gregory and Van Noy and it would make it easier to get out of Lawrence’s contract. No way they could keep all three but Gregory and Van Noy would be a lot cheaper than Lawrence.
Im STILL grieving over TJ ,...LOL,....how bout you old pal?

jnday

Reaction score
Glad you listed a realistic option. I wouldn’t mind this for a 6th round pick. Experienced, versatile vet that could help settle us out.
After seeing all the positives that he would bring to Dallas, why would the Pats even consider trading him for a 6th round pick ? The chances of turning that 6th round pick into a player with equal value or better is slim to none for the Pats.

jnday

Reaction score
Every time I hear, see, or read about him. I’ll NEVER let that go. This team would be INCREDIBLE if they had only made the right choice that day.
If only they would have made the right choice when picking Marinelli as the DC.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
No offense to the op very well thought out post....I dont know that is what this D needs though...you kinda just described #11. If we could get a true 1tech to help with the run or a sure fire #2 CB I would be all in...I'm not sure we need another do it all LB..again very well thought out post though.

visionary

Reaction score
Scoff all you want but Hill was coming on last year before he went down. He has elite first step quickness for a man his size and a great motor.. The kid just needed to learn.. which he was doing.. I am cautiously optimistic that he's going to come back and wreck shop for us..

If Hill and Gallimore can both contribute at a high level that would be a huge help. I’ll be pretty surprised if Hill can do it though

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
The pats had some really big runs on us as others have. We’ve covered it up with the offense forcing teams to abandon run game but in a close game that’s trouble

Bohanna on goal line was knocked on his keister 2 yards in the endzone.

Not a good look.

And it happened more than once.

Trade for Star Lotuleilei.

conner01

Reaction score
Bohanna on goal line was knocked on his keister 2 yards in the endzone.

Not a good look.

And it happened more than once.

Trade for Star Lotuleilei.
Bo needs to learn and develope
It’s a very hard position to be good at early in your first year
That said stopping the run is a big issue and if we go outside to fix a spit that’s where I’d be looking

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is BB interested in moving him? If yes, a 5th/conditional 4th would be great

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If only they would have made the right choice when picking Marinelli as the DC.

The trouble is that Garrett knew him and felt comfortable with anyone associated with Monte Kiffin. And we know how that worked out too.

Reactions: BAT

CowboysLegend365

Reaction score
After seeing all the positives that he would bring to Dallas, why would the Pats even consider trading him for a 6th round pick ? The chances of turning that 6th round pick into a player with equal value or better is slim to none for the Pats.

Lmao, what???

Veterans with expiring contracts are usually available for late round picks.

New England literally just traded away Gilmore for a sixth.