This is why Cowboys fans/media are the best!

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score

If you are wondering why a non-Cowboys fan spend over an hour watching and listening to Cowboys podcast, well I just have a lot of respect for the brutal honestly and realistic expectation of the Cowboys fanbase/media + talking good about my Rams :)

I'm actually not quite sure why people hate the Cowboys so much? If its about championships, then I have never seen the Cowboys winning anything since I watched football back in 99. In fact the Cowboys with Romo is so similar to Rivers with the Chargers. Both HOF QB that never won the big one because of bad coaching.

Qcard

Reaction score
It's a great show.

Last week I posted a quote from Nate Newton and got a lot of flakk.

Nate said if Suh decided to play we had no chance..viola! Suh decided to play.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
It's a great show.

That was the first time Suh decided to play. Maybe he was saving everything for the playoff?

Also believe it or not the Rams official channel hasn't been updated in ages. Lack of fanbase, lack of media coverage, small Reddit community, and not very active Rams forums is why I'm a member here. In fact I feel I have more in common with Cowboys fans than Rams fans. A lot of Rams fans pisses me off especially with how I feel about GSOT and the St. Louis Rams.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

If you are wondering why a non-Cowboys fan spend over an hour watching and listening to Cowboys podcast, well I just have a lot of respect for the brutal honestly and realistic expectation of the Cowboys fanbase/media + talking good about my Rams :)

I'm actually not quite sure why people hate the Cowboys so much? If its about championships, then I have never seen the Cowboys winning anything since I watched football back in 99. In fact the Cowboys with Romo is so similar to Rivers with the Chargers. Both HOF QB that never won the big one because of bad coaching.

Most of the hate begin when we were named America’s Team. That placed a target on our backs most resented.

And it’s our national popularity that most hate now that despite our lack of success this era we continue to garner headline news because the drama sells airtime.

And while as you said this generation hasn’t witnessed a Cowboys championship we have two other generations which have. A great example of that success over 5 decades is despite the lack of success this era we just played in record 63rd playoff game. Most of any team in NFL history.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Most of the hate begin when we were named America’s Team. That placed a target on our backs most resented.

And it’s our national popularity that most hate now that despite our lack of success this era we continue to garner headline news because the drama sells airtime.

And while as you said this generation hasn’t witnessed a Cowboys championship we have two other generations which have. A great example of that success over 5 decades is despite the lack of success this era we just played in record 63rd playoff game. Most of any team in NFL history.

But if you are a Cowboys fans that never witness those championships, does it not fill like there is some sort of void that need to be fulfilled? I mean its great and all that your team are one of the best teams in history but at the same time, you never got a chance to experience one on your own, if that make sense? Like for myself, I became a Rams fan in 2016 and even though I witness the Rams beating my hometown Titans :(, I don't consider that SB to be part of the LA Rams franchise since the players on GSOT never play one game for the LA Rams.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Great show! Though I will say, as a person at the game, I thought we were loud and represented well....but I was stunned after walking through the stadium that there were that many Rams fans inside...because it was 10-1 Cowboys outside.

Agree with the beginning that we don't do enough action just to hold defenses and to try and freeze up Ds...especially with Dak

Diehardblues

Reaction score
But if you are a Cowboys fans that never witness those championships, does it not fill like there is some sort of void that need to be fulfilled? I mean its great and all that your team are one of the best teams in history but at the same time, you never got a chance to experience one on your own, if that make sense? Like for myself, I became a Rams fan in 2016 and even though I witness the Rams beating my hometown Titans :(, I don't consider that SB to be part of the LA Rams franchise since the players on GSOT never play one game for the LA Rams.
That’s your personal preference. That’s doesn’t necessarily represent all Ram fans who are attached to their history.

It’s tough to miss what you never had. This generation of Cowboy fans reminds me of when I was growing up in the 60’s not knowing what kind of franchise we’d become or success we’d have. Unlike the last two generations who feel the Bar is much higher.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I'll kudo you being a ham fan and showing up here, but know this, Sean Peyton aint clapper... MCgenusboy best bring his A game to NO...I have the Saints closing your hams out...

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Great show! Though I will say, as a person at the game, I thought we were loud and represented well....but I was stunned after walking through the stadium that there were that many Rams fans inside...because it was 10-1 Cowboys outside.

Agree with the beginning that we don't do enough action just to hold defenses and to try and freeze up Ds...especially with Dak

I know you guys feel bad about the game but did you guys not see how bad the coaching for the Chargers was? I still feel sick to my stomach thinking about that game. You guys will be better next year and be in the playoff again and who knows how far
I'll kudo you being a ham fan and showing up here, but know this, Sean Peyton aint clapper... MCgenusboy best bring his A game to NO...I have the Saints closing your hams out...

Trust me I hate Sean Peyton as a coach and human being but I know he an offensive genius. Anything can happen in this game. I think it will end up being a blow out with either the Saints or Rams blowing one another out. I just hope that Goff end up being Super Goff. Even if the Rams get past the Saints, we still have to content with the Chiefs or Patriots and Mahomes and BB scare me. If the Saints, Chiefs, Pats can't stop CJ and TG, then the Rams are pretty much unstoppable but I have a feeling the Saints will stop our run-game because they have the #2 run defense in the league.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I know you guys feel bad about the game but did you guys not see how bad the coaching for the Chargers was? I still feel sick to my stomach thinking about that game. You guys will be better next year and be in the playoff again and who knows how far

Trust me I hate Sean Peyton as a coach and human being but I know he an offensive genius. Anything can happen in this game. I think it will end up being a blow out with either the Saints or Rams blowing one another out. I just hope that Goff end up being Super Goff. Even if the Rams get past the Saints, we still have to content with the Chiefs or Patriots and Mahomes and BB scare me. If the Saints, Chiefs, Pats can't stop CJ and TG, then the Rams are pretty much unstoppable but I have a feeling the Saints will stop our run-game because they have the #2 run defense in the league.
Oh, you wont gain 270+ on them, which means ole lack luster Goff will have to step up. And seeing how crappy he was in the Dallas game, and the real reason Mcvay ran instead of pass us to death. he had open back fields all day and yet was only like 186 passing... you do that in NO against Brees, he will eat you alive.

Ddisco22

Reaction score

I've watched them win superbowls, I don't think it's about that because it's been so long and there are other teams that have more rings than us, maybe not appearances.

1. It's the fact that someone, somehow has designated this america's team,
  2. the fact that JJ has turned this into a billion dollar brand,
  3. the fact that JJ has managed to get most of the prime time tv spots and all of the media attention.

That is why they are hated, non-boys fans thrive on anything bad related to them.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

Realistic? Lol.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

why would a Ram fan have a name "BoltsNHorns" and a avatar of Rowdy

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Oh great. Rams fans come here now with semi-veiled passive aggression.

Kick me while I’m down please. I deserve it.

Last edited:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I've watched them win superbowls, I don't think it's about that because it's been so long and there are other teams that have more rings than us, maybe not appearances.

1. It's the fact that someone, somehow has designated this america's team,
  2. the fact that JJ has turned this into a billion dollar brand,
  3. the fact that JJ has managed to get most of the prime time tv spots and all of the media attention.

That is why they are hated, non-boys fans thrive on anything bad related to them.

Qcard

Reaction score
That was the first time Suh decided to play. Maybe he was saving everything for the playoff?
Idk why Suh decided to turn it on but he did and there's really no defense for 2 DTs playing at All Pro Level.

conner01

Reaction score
It's a great show.

He did decide to play one game

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Idk why Suh decided to turn it on but he did and there's really no defense for 2 DTs playing at All Pro Level.

Are the Rams really the only team with two all pro caliber DT?

I think it cause Suh is lazy and didn't want to get injure since he old and he only on a one year contract. He also very selfish so now that its the post-season, he willing to give it all and maybe risk injury for a SB ring.

Qcard

Reaction score
Are the Rams really the only team with two all pro caliber DT?

I think it cause Suh is lazy and didn't want to get injure since he old and he only on a one year contract. He also very selfish so now that its the post-season, he willing to give it all and maybe risk injury for a SB ring.
I am not sure if they are the only team with 2 All Pro DT. I haven't researched it.

Either way Suh last game was phenomenal. I think Fredrick would have improved Zeke's chances but there's a reason Suh got paid