This one's on Dak

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Enough about the money, every QB in the history of the NFL has laid an egg. And I lump in his crap performance in with the same pile that the O line, WRs, and the defense. The RBs had no where to go and Parsons was above average. Everyone else sucked. The pressure he received was not survivable.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Disagree.

I''m not a Dak complainer. However, when a player insists on top money and holds out to get it, then he needs to deserve it.
Dak is one of the best QBs in the league and got paid as such. Its not like he is an average or bad QB, Dak is top 5. The team had 1 bad game, why is it Dak has to be perfect every game but QBs like Mahomes, Brady and Rodgers can have multiple bad games and it's all good.

That's bias and why guys get labeled haters

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
No matter the arguments, 0 pts thru 3 quarters. Dak, if you want 40 million/year, then that is absolutely not acceptable. Stop w/ the excuses.

Uh, I'm confused? Was this message for Dak? I'm not sure if he reads this forum...?

Dre11

Reaction score
Lol!!!! Dak dropped those three first down passes and missed all those tackles!! He didn't play well, but get the hell outta here with that crap
Exactly, these fools like to bring up salaries are weak , they act like players don't have bad games

visionary

Reaction score
Me ranking our problems today.

1. McCarthy crushed us with decisions early.

2. Dak not be accurate at all with the football.

3. Putting Steele at Left Tackle turned out awful. That should’ve been La’el.

4. Drops.

5. Diggs awful in coverage. (Is he healthy?)

LOL, way to ignore piss poor DL and DT play
Way to ignore that they ran all over us

I know that you have been preaching run game and DTs being unimportant but it’s in your face today