This one's on Dak

texbumthelife

Reaction score
No matter the arguments, 0 pts thru 3 quarters. Dak, if you want 40 million/year, then that is absolutely not acceptable. Stop w/ the excuses.

Not sure you can put this one on one guy. The line was bad. The defense was bad. Playcalling and coaching were head scratchers. Execution all around was awful.

That said, Dak definitely was not good enough today. He flat out did not get it done. You don’t have to be a hater or a stan to be honest. He needed to be better today, period.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
That's dumb. Dak wasn't the one dropping passes that would have been converted to 1st downs and kept drives alive. Dak is not the ones who sucked at blocking well both in the run and pass. Dak is not the one who failed to make tackles or stop Denver's offense both against the run and pass.

Was Dak part of the problem? Yes, but the whole team and coaching staff contributed to this embarrassing performance of a loss.

I had to hide my head in shame...lol. Typical NFC vs. AFC when it come down to the goal.

I like games like this...makes the team take a look at themselves.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's dumb. Dak wasn't the one dropping passes that would have been converted to 1st downs and kept drives alive. Dak is not the ones who sucked at blocking well both in the run and pass. Dak is not the one who failed to make tackles or stop Denver's offense both against the run and pass.

Was Dak part of the problem? Yes, but the whole team and coaching staff contributed to this embarrassing performance of a loss.
Total team failure. Coaching too. Too much instability with the offense - should have been a bit more conservative on the play calling to start out.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You're going to have to tell me what Dak's salary has to do with turning in 1 clunker in a season where we're 6-2.
Because when you demand maxing out your contract you’re held to a higher bar. So far he’s exceeded that bar .. until today.

Haimerej

Reaction score
You're going to have to tell me what Dak's salary has to do with turning in 1 clunker in a season where we're 6-2.

It's just 1 game. But being nearly shutout has to be put on the QB who is paid to not let that happen.

Is it all on Dak? The defense wasn't great, but they held up as well as any defense whose offense can't sustain a drive. The other guys didn't help, but Dak singlehandedly killed some drives on his own.

Again, this is just a game. And the OP says it's on Dak. Others may agree or disagree, but this isn't an off-the-wall take.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
And you get the hell outta here w/ excuses.

I like Dak. I'm neither a hater nor a lover. However, if you insist on top money, produce. Stop w/ the excuses.
Dak had a bad game no doubt about it, but not sure he could of overcome the team sucking as a whole for this game.
Run defense looked much.like it did last year, the pass defense was horrible. Missed tackles!
On offense, the oline was not ready to play, the WRs dropping balls, and yeah Dak was not throwing accurate at all.
Overall in a few words as possible, I would describe the reason for this loss as one this team came in way overconfident, thinking it would win just by showing up.
Reminded me of when the team had the clapper at the helm

Blackrain

Reaction score
No matter the arguments, 0 pts thru 3 quarters. Dak, if you want 40 million/year, then that is absolutely not acceptable. Stop w/ the excuses.

I almost always agree with your posts but I cant put this all on Dak . As hard as it is to believe we have been lucky this year and now its caught up to us .
1. The defense has been exposed many times this year for chunk plays but got TOs to negate the effect . Today a lot of chunk plays and Diggs was not able to pull the rabbit out of the hat
2. When Tyron is not healthy we are not the same team Period !! Steel should have been kept at right and Collins at Left but it still would not have made up for the loss of Tyron
3. Everyone on this whole team from top to bottom took the Broncos lightly after the loss of arguably their best player Von Miller and didnt expect them to come in with a chip on their shoulder . We just expected them to rollover on the road
4. This Coaching staff was tragically outcoached Moores play calling sucked .
5. You cant have players dropping the ball on 3rd down repeatedly and expect to win .
6. Dak could have for sure played better but this was a total team loss if I ever saw one