This PacMan "incident" couldn't have come at a better time

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
This PacMan "incident" couldn't have come at a better time because it takes the focus off of the offense and Romo and T.O. specifically. If we're being honest with ourselves then we can't be too excited over the offense's inconsistent and sporadic play the last two games. The balance has not been there and T.O. has been held at bay more than he is used to. As a result, Romo has struggled. So the media spotlight was about to shed its ugly light on this development, that is, until PacMan came in to save the day.

Thanks Pac! Romo and T.O. should be greatful! :laugh2:

Q_the_man

Reaction score
The only thing bad I get out the Pac and TO thing is Jerry was working on a big trade and had to take his focus off the Blockbuster trade he was about to make and deal with this media garbage....... Now Pac needs at least 2 picks this week and TO needs 10 catches 3 TDs or else...... let me stop b4 I start a barn fire, lol

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a good time for an incident, even one as minor as this, involving Jones to come up.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Q_the_man;2323813 said:
The only thing bad I get out the Pac and TO thing is Jerry was working on a big trade and had to take his focus off the Blockbuster trade he was about to make and deal with this media garbage....... Now Pac needs at least 2 picks this week and TO needs 10 catches 3 TDs or else...... let me stop b4 I start a barn fire, lol

He was? Where'd you get this information?

Aven8

Reaction score
I totally agree on taking the focus off the team. Let Pacman and Jerry deal with it.....it's already soooooo old anyway!

If Jerry is going to pull the trigger on Roy...this Pacman deal won't delay it one bit. If anything it will pull the media away from it. I say after Detroit gets killed by Minny...they will get it done.....another pipe dream...perhaps.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Nothing good is going to come out of this incident, it is what it is.

The team is not going to rally around this (they would have done that with T.O. a long time ago) and I doubt it took the spotlight off Tony Romo.

Besides, if Tony Romo needs the spotlight taken off of him after WINNING last time he stepped on the field then he needs to go to a less profile team.