Twitter: This playoff graphic will make you sad or angry

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It's more like whatever at this point.

I think we're all used to this.

Some of us would rather see our mediocre QB get top 5 QB money then put our team in the best position to win a championship.

We're out here paying top dollar for a RB and possibly top dollar for an average QB and expecting playoff success...

CWR

Reaction score
It's more like whatever at this point.

I think we're all used to this.

Some of us would rather see our mediocre QB get top 5 QB money then put our team in the best position to win a championship.

We're out here paying top dollar for a RB and possibly top dollar for an average QB and expecting playoff success...

Some of us think they are our best chance at success.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

It's almost as crazy as thinking the same clowns who have brought us a half dozen coaching changes and over 20 starting QBs since the Cowboys last title are going to magically put together a championship team.

All they need is one more coach and one more QB...that'll do the trick.

I've resigned myself to never seeing the Cowboys play in another Super Bowl for the rest of my life. It's less disappointing than clinging to false hope for decades.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Pretty sure you can't win a Super Bowl without playing in one but otherwise, yes, they are meaningless.
Ok, there are like 40,000 things you can't win a Super Bowl without doing.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The thing that I see maddening is this...... during JG's wasted tenure the 49'ers had a 5 year span where they were rebuilding. JG could never get Dallas past the 1st round while the 49'ers have now gone to 4 NFC championships and 2 super bowls.

Jerry, you suck. You should have fired JG many years ago, but your death grip on the franchise was more important than winning.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Some of us think they are our best chance at success.

Well we'll find out. I hope you guys are right but paying a RB who is losing his explosiveness and paying an average QB like he's a Superbowl champion is going to be hard to overcome.

We're going to have to be flawless in the draft because you know the Cowboys won't be involved in FA.

They're about to lose one of the better cover corners in football most likely.

Creeper

Reaction score
I think we already were aware of this. The graphic could go back even farther and the Cowboys would still be on the bottom row. Let's just hope we are not the KC Chiefs and we have to wait another 25 years to make it back to the Superbowl. I don;t have that much time left but neither does Jerry.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I think we already were aware of this. The graphic could go back even farther and the Cowboys would still be on the bottom row. Let's just hope we are not the KC Chiefs and we have to wait another 25 years to make it back to the Superbowl. I don;t have that much time left but neither does Jerry.

We have a chance as long as Jerry doesn't live another 25 years.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Counterpoint, I don't care about it, because Conference Championship appearances mean absolutely nothing.

At one point near the end of the 90's run, the Cowboys had played in 16 of 30 conference championships. It was really cool to be a Cowboys fan back then. Some people may look at losing in the conference finals as meaningless but being the fan of a team that was top 4 most years is a lot of fun.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well we'll find out. I hope you guys are right but paying a RB who is losing his explosiveness and paying an average QB like he's a Superbowl champion is going to be hard to overcome.

We're going to have to be flawless in the draft because you know the Cowboys won't be involved in FA.

"Mr 0 Interceptions"?

I'll live.
:laugh:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

Dude.....maybe you don't see it but why do you keep mentioning Daks' contract or the amount he may get in all your posts.