This Same Team That We "Didn't Deserve To Beat" Today

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Took the "Best Team in the NFL" to overtime in the Giants own house.

Carry on with the panic.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
In the chat today, we were up 17-13 and someone was saying, "the Giants are going to kill us!!!"

There's nothing you can do but laugh at these idiots.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/ackbar_its_a_trap.jpg

Boysboy

Reaction score
Hostile;2310814 said:

Carry on with the panic.

Frankly-I'm pretty happy with the win, at least ALOT more than 90% of Zoners here.

StylisticS

Reaction score
The team can frustrate you but about half of the league would kill to 4-1 right now. I know Philly does. For that, I am grateful.

ejthedj

Reaction score
And Cinci should have won that game by all rights... They missed an easy FG that would have made the end of game comeback by the Giants irrelevant.

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
The boys caused me to yell a few obscenities, but I can still thank the good Lord the we are not the Texans!!!

Mansta54

Reaction score
Boysboy;2310822 said:
Frankly-I'm pretty happy with the win, at least ALOT more than 90% of Zoners here.

Me too!!! This is the NFL and there are no easy wins, any team can play you tough. Last year we were running up big numbers and then lost interest down the stretch, so I like the fact that we have to work for the W. Folks have to remember that we are every teams SB and they are gonna give us everything they have every week. This team is just fine!!!

superpunk

Reaction score
It's been discussed with others.

The morons are loud, overbearing, and make this forum unbearable. It's like half our members are on the rag nonstop. Pathetic. If you want to discuss what went wrong, and can do so like an adult, please do so - we ALL know it wasn't perfect.

However most of us are smart enough to know that it's NEVER perfect, and even though we've played poorly through 5 games we're STILL 4-1.

The rest of you need to go off yourselves. Sincerely.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
theogt;2310820 said:
In the chat today, we were up 17-13 and someone was saying, "the Giants are going to kill us!!!"

There's nothing you can do but laugh at these idiots.

I'm more worried about these cruddy teams than I am a good team.

We will step up vs a good team.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Hos they don't understand football. The DL is supposed to get to the QB despite the fact they're taking quick drops and giving up the intermediate and long game. We took their running game away and we should have gotten up far enough to make them open up their game. When they ran out of time and had to make longer reads we got to them.

Without turnovers this game would have forced them out of their offensive game plan and it likely would have turned into a route.

My only critcisim is they are their own worst enemy. Only they can stop themselves. Can you imagine what we'd have with less turnovers and an experienced #2 WR?

superpunk

Reaction score
We gave up 22 points and 269 total yards to Cincy.

New York gave up 23 points and 347 total yards to Cincy.

We scored 31 points and 373 total yards against Cincy.

New York scored 26 points and 406 yards against Cincy.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
I'll take 8 or 9 more ugly wins, then 3-4 more in the POs/SB.

NY ugly won themselves a championship last year.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2310858 said:
I don't see how using the Giants game can justify the play of the cowboys today.
It can be when some use this game as evidence that we can't hang with the Giants.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
superpunk;2310851 said:

The morons are loud, overbearing, and make this forum unbearable. It's like half our members are on the rag nonstop. Pathetic. If you want to discuss what went wrong, and can do so like an adult, please do so - we ALL know it wasn't perfect.

However most of us are smart enough to know that it's NEVER perfect, and even though we've played poorly through 5 games we're STILL 4-1.

This is pretty much what I wanted to say.

It's to the point I wish a bunch of them would leave.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;2310851 said:

You are such a freaking homer! You go off yourself for being a homer, I am just keeping it real you freaking homer.

no homo

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Hostile;2310814 said:

Carry on with the panic.

I guess the bright side is we didn't need OT:eek::

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2310858 said:
I don't see how using the Giants game can justify the play of the cowboys today.
We're not talking about the Cowboys level of play today. We're talking about the extreme over reactions...again.

They are annoying.