This Sunday will be Green Bay 2010

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Its been exactly 7 or 8 years since that day...history will repeat it self. The process will come to an end!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Is anyone feeling the same way? This game has 42-7 written all over it, which would probably result in Linehan being fired and Garrett taking over playcalling duties.
I remember that night well. I actually felt a little sorry for Wade even though I had been calling for his firing. Won't happen this time. I have no emotional ties to Garrett. But Everytime I think this is the end for Garrett the Cowboys come back to save him.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I remember that night well. I actually felt a little sorry for Wade even though I had been calling for his firing. Won't happen this time. I have no emotional ties to Garrett. But Everytime I think this is the end for Garrett the Cowboys come back to save him.
I always found it amazing that Wade was one year off of the Cowboys first playoff win since 1996 and Jerry didn't hesitate to can him for his "head coach in waiting," while Garrett's leash has been undeservingly longer than any head coach in recent memory (other than Marvin Lewis) with just as many playoff wins as Wade.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I always found it amazing that Wade was one year off of the Cowboys first playoff win since 1996 and Jerry didn't hesitate to can him for his "head coach in waiting," while Garrett's leash has been undeservingly longer than any head coach in recent memory (other than Marvin Lewis) with just as many playoff wins as Wade.

You’re 100% spot on.

Proof positive of the sheer nepotism that got garret the job and helps him keep it.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Is anyone feeling the same way? This game has 42-7 written all over it, which would probably result in Linehan being fired and Garrett taking over playcalling duties.

A blowout= somebodies head rolling. Especially if we score no TDs. I can see Maher getting the boot as well if he pooches another kick.:cool:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I think the reason Wade got fired when he did was the team was starting to get blown out each week on national TV. I knew when that game was over that Wade was done. That's what has to happen to get rid of Garrett.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Except, in this scenario, Jason would have to sabotage himself.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
not sure if it will be this Sunday's game but I see one on the horizon