This team in trouble?

Cowboys79

Reaction score
I hate to say this but this team is in trouble! We are not the team we were last year and its because of discipline. There is none these players are allowed to do what ever they want with no consequences and it needs to end now or we will not make it to the bowl that’s for sure. This team has no leader nobody is stepping up and it should be Phillips but he is just too soft! I love the Boys and have since the late 80s and they have alot of talent but this is the third straight game where we have looked just awful! The NFC East will eat us up if we don't start playing as a team!

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
This is starting to look like our annual late season swoon a few months too early.

Reaction score
Cowboys79;2331768 said:
I hate to say this but this team is in trouble! We are not the team we were last year and its because of discipline. There is none these players are allowed to do what ever they want with no consequences and it needs to end now or we will not make it to the bowl that’s for sure. This team has no leader nobody is stepping up and it should be Phillips but he is just too soft! I love the Boys and have since the late 80s and they have alot of talent but this is the third straight game where we have looked just awful! The NFC East will eat us up if we don't start playing as a team!

I have to agree with you, the Cowboys are looking down the barrel and it doesn't look good with the Cowboys still needing to play the Giants(2), Skins and the Eagles(IN December).

Beatledust

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2331879 said:
I promise you--this team is fine!

Not when we keep shooting ourselves in the foot, time and time again. We are in trouble right now. Now there's still time to right the ship, but the ship needs to be righted quickly. Otherwise it'll sink like a stone.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2331879 said:
I promise you--this team is fine!

I love your optimism CC....we definitely need more of that around here.

Cowboys79

Reaction score
Beatledust;2332198 said:
Not when we keep shooting ourselves in the foot, time and time again. We are in trouble right now. Now there's still time to right the ship, but the ship needs to be righted quickly. Otherwise it'll sink like a stone.

Exactly we can turn this around but it has to come immediately not in a few games!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;2331891 said:
This is starting to look like our annual late season swoon a few months too early.

maybe it's a parallel universe where we are bad early and great late?

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
We obviously aren't playing well, but there's currently only one team in the NFC with a better record. We just need to pull our collective heads out of our ***** or we will be in trouble. We cannot lose any more games to lesser teams.